BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
JLee S.
Ashford, AL
I just recently received the Too Face Peach Palette and I have to say it is the absolute best palette I have to date. I love the conveniece of walking in my local Sephora and everyone knowing my name and knowing what I will love in the line of products they sale.
Miriam G.
Pharr, TX
The ladies working at sephora are very helpful and nice. I went in there with no clue what I was looking for they helped me find a foundation good for my skin tone and I was very happy with the results. Also asked about hair products and they helped me find something for my damaged hair. I give them a 5 star because they are very kind and helpful.
Dagmaris H.
I love love Sephora. I go on the website like every week just to make my cart and fill it with everything I want. I love how they sell all sorts of brands. Reason I won't give it a 5 is because the in store experiences haven't always been up to par.
Lola P.
Van Nuys, CA
Sephora is a great store to meet a variety of my needs. A few months back I decided to clean out my make up and use only cruelty free products and I like that the staff is knowledgeable and helpful in finding comparable products to those I was using.
Meagan M.
Newport, NC
I love shopping at Sephora. It's so nice to walk into a store and be able to find multiple items at one place. My husband bought me a set of Sephora makeup brushes for Christmas and they are amazing! They are so soft and the handles are glittery. Wish there was a Sephora store closer to my home! Online shopping will do for now!
Sarah B.
North Augusta, SC
I love Sephora, no matter how pricey. Ulta offers low price brands which is convenient, but the variety at Sephora is beyond compare. Always well stocked and staffed. I love the NeoDerm face pads and the whole skin care section! It gets me every time
Olivia T.
Memphis, TN
Sephora is my most trusted place to buy high end makeup. The edgy atmosphere is always great and I always feel great when I leave. The prices are a bit high, but I always love the quality of their products. I will probably always shop here, and the staff is super helpful and nice.
Trisha M.
Payette, ID
One of my all time favorite places to shop!! Either online or in store! It is a great place to find quality makeup and I love the point perks you can receive. The employees are always helpful and offer great product recommendations. I will continue to shop here forever!!!
Heather P.
Lawton, OK
I love sephora. I have never had a bad experience. When I go, I always have the most helpful associates who truly seem to enjoy makeup as much as I do. My favorite purchase has to have been my bundle of high quality brushes. I'll definitely return!
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Sephora is my go-to store for all things makeup and hair. I love earning points and getting free samples of things I might otherwise not try. They carry a good variety of things, and is the only location you can get Kat Von D products from (besides her website directly).
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?