BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Mary S.
Morristown, TN
Birthday gifts points for purchases to get free products always 3 free samples deals and discounts..love their products always high end well known and high value. Any problems they take care of promptly tracking fast shipping and wide variety to choose from!
keytly l.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Okay first of all I love sephora so much, it's not even funny everytime I go on their website I always end up buying something. I've always had such a great experience with sephora and I love the fact that you can redeem points for gifts. I also love that they have special vib events. I love every palette that I've purchased from Sephora they are my babies. And let me tell you, if you ever want to buy some thing from Sephora that you've been wanting then you treat yourself because you deserve it and it's like getting Christmas gifts in your mailbox.
Saress H.
I love Sephora! Always have a great variety of makeup brands. So much to choose from! They always have helpful makeup artists on hand to assists if needed. Overall, great place to shop for your makeup needs!! Love all the Sephora's I've ever been to.
Tanya J.
Cheyenne , WY
$9.50 for this pack but they have got to be the best facial wipes I've ever used. They don't leave little cotton balls all over the face like the store brands do. You just have to try them to believe!!
Raquel N.
I love Sephora always have a great experience,I am a subscriber of Sephora Play which I strongly recommend everybody to join because it did improve so much my make up experience,now I can know ahead of the time what works for me without going in a blind crusade.
That was specially helpful to me because the closest Sephora is Over 1h from my house,so when I go shopping now it saves me time and I'm always happy about it.Not to mention the perks,well overall I'm a very happy customer!
Amber J.
Canoga park , CA
Sephora is seriously my favorite place on earth. I would compare Sephora to Disneyland for adults! The sales representatives are always so helpful and attentive! I am a VIB Rouge and will definitely continue to be the rest of my life with the amount of money I spend here! :)
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
Sephora is one of my favorite stores! I love the makeup selection so much. Their shade finder is fabulous and helped me to dim a great foundation that matches my skin perfectly. I buy a lot of my makeup at Sephora and will continue to do so in the future.
Tom M.
Maybee, MI
Sephora is a great store they have so many different brands and selections to choose from. I love the Sephora makeup bags I got for our daughter. Some things are kind of more expensive but I've found they are worth the price in then end. I would for sure shop Sephora again!
Malea D.
Mcallen, TX
Top brands for cosmetics, hair and skin care plus a variety of perfumes for both him and her.
The personalized attention is a plus as their staff can help you on regards on their recommendations for your daily routine or any other concern.
Plus a loyalty program that gets you incredible perks as you purchase in their site or stores.
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL
I love this store because it has every thing! I can play and try on lots of products before making my decision. They have friendly assistance that works there that knows a lot of make up related info. I can sample before I buy which is really nice.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?