BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Maris R.
Employees are very knowledgeable on products. Love how there is a variety of products. Every time I go they have the product that I need or I am looking for. My favorite product is Clinique moisture cream. Its smooth and easy to apply on your face.
Julia H.
Terryville, CT
Definitely my favorite beauty store. Although you can walk into a store without being acknowledged for at least twenty minutes. I love their selection but the customer service mostly sucks. And this is speaking after having visited over 10 different locations
Kinjal P.
Media, PA
One of my go to stores for makeup. Have everything you could think of related to beauty products. Love the member program and the free gifts they give out. Never need to go anywhere else when looking for makeup because they have everything you need in one place.
Jennae H.
Torrance, CA
I work at sephora, so I am constantly trying new products to stay informed and know the latest and greatest items! Right now I am loving the Kat Von d foundation awesome for oily skin! I am also loving the Becca and Makeup forever highlighters definantly worth thw buy! At last the Sephora collection just relased new lipstians that are to die for!
member-924016e13
North Hills, CA
I love Sephora, they have everything I need, I love that I can try some of the products prior to commitinig to purchase them. The last time I was there, I got a sample of my favorite high end foundation and the lady that helped me showed me that the color I was going for was wrong, then she proceeded to help me match the correct color for my skin.
Amanda A.
This is one of the only stores I go to for make up. Everything is always great quality and the staff is wonderful!!! I know they get paid to be super nice, and sometimes depending on your mood it might be annoying, but personally I know they are really trying so I deal. Love this place!!!
Katie S.
I love sephora!!! I purchase almost all of my cosmetics and perfume from sephora. It's hard to say what my favorite purchase has been because I have so many! I am always greeted by nice staff at Sephora who are willing to help and assist me in any way.
Mary S.
Morristown, TN
Birthday gifts points for purchases to get free products always 3 free samples deals and discounts..love their products always high end well known and high value. Any problems they take care of promptly tracking fast shipping and wide variety to choose from!
Sara L.
redondo beach, CA
I'm obsessed with the Rose moisturizer from Korres. I haven't found anything comparable! It makes my skin so dewey, soft, and the best part is it smells amazing. No artificial ingredients makes it a great choice for people with sensitive skin, too. I buy it every month and a half!
Raquel N.
I love Sephora always have a great experience,I am a subscriber of Sephora Play which I strongly recommend everybody to join because it did improve so much my make up experience,now I can know ahead of the time what works for me without going in a blind crusade.
That was specially helpful to me because the closest Sephora is Over 1h from my house,so when I go shopping now it saves me time and I'm always happy about it.Not to mention the perks,well overall I'm a very happy customer!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?