- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is one of my favorite stores. They have any product you could ever want and their employees are usually very helpful. I find all my eyeshadow from there. So many brands to choose from. Only downfall is I could spend hundreds of dollars there!
I love Sephora. They always have new products to try. I love the rewards program they offer. The staff is so knowledgeable of the products and techniques. Every time I go in I learn something or see something new to try. I never leave empty handed.
You can literately find all your go-to makeup, skincare, haircare, body care,etc etc all in one place. Return policy is absolutely wonderful! But I hate to take advantage of buying something, using it, then returning it and having a perfect product tossed in the trash due to contamination. So usually for things like foundation matching, or perfume, I just ask for a sample. See how I like it first before purchasing. And literately there's a tester of everything in the store.
Sephora always has the best brands of makeup and products to buy. I love how you can sign up for deals going on in the store and online. Sometimes the prices might be a bit higher than Ulta which is a con. I definitely recommend shopping at Sephora.
Absolutely LOVE Sephora! Whenever I'm at the mall or shopping, I always go there. They have so many products and the staff are very nice and helpful. Their products are a bit expensive but nonetheless amazing. And what I really like is how they have free makeup tutorials. Very helpful. Absolutely love this place. You should definitely go there.
I love Sephora! My experience when I go in is always wonderful and the employees are so quick to help out or give their opinions when asked. Sephora is your go to make up store and they are located just about anywhere! Highly recommend shopping here.
I love love love Sephora. It's my #2 go to beauty ace if Nordstrom doesn't carry a specific brand. Most of the time I feel that the service is good, however, I don't know if I can speak for all Sephora locations but I feel that the service lacks when they're busy. It's not my number one place to get my makeup done but I know it's a decent option.
When I'm looking for Kat von D make-up, want to splurge on myself or get my birthday gift this is my go to place. The stations are always stickedto try on new make-up, the staff is knowledgeable of the products but it can be a bit pricey. No impulse buying here or you may not have rent hahaha
Love it so much i use it to buy all my gifts for my children and family. i tell everyone to go here for all their high quality beauty needs. I can't wait for my text visit although i end up spending too much whenever i step foodtin this store!!!!!!!!
Don't even know where to begin with Sephora. They have never disappointed me. They're service is just absolutely amazing, they are always willing to help you find what's perfect for you, and they listen to your needs. All their product are amazing as well and I wouldn't choose to buy my makeup from anywhere else!!!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos