BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
LA H.
Sephora is definitely my favorite store to shop at when looking for makeup. I recently bought the Kat Von D foundation because one of the beauty artists recommended it and I am loving it! Typically the people that work there are nice and helpful, though I've noticed there is a bit of a standard that they are a bit more helpful when you have your makeup done. Also their makeup artists are very good, I've gotten my makeup done at Sephora and I loved it. I will definitely continue to shop at Sephora and it will stay as my favorite makeup shop!
Angelia N.
Crystal , MN
I absolutely love Sephora, they carry so many different brands and almost anything and everything you need that is beauty related! Though the prices vary but their return policy is awesome. The only thing is there has been a few times where I've gotten horrible service, I understand people are super picky with makeup and need a lot of help but there has been days when I go to the mall looking for something specific and I'm here with my two children with no makeup and a bun and the employees don't even help. Welp their loss of a sale!
Damarys M.
Sun Valley, NV
I love Sephora. Every point you earn it could add out to many items that you could buy with your points. Sephora is one of my go-to everyday! That store is such an amazing store and thank god for the founder. Sephora is always so organized and besides that they have some amazing workers that always are asking if you need help with anything. They help and guide you and answer every question you need. Every time I go to Sephora they ask me if I need help. They always have an eye out to see if I have any questions. That's honestly why I really really love Sephora. They have amazing products! Once you got to Sephora you will automatically fall in love with everything about it. I really hope you who is reading this goes to Sephora and you'll be amazing. I grantee it.
Andrea H.
Valley Village, CA
Sephora brand Cream Lip Stains are my go-to lip products when I want smooth, long-wearing lipsticks that won't dry out my lips or break the bank! At just $14 a pop, you get a beautiful, creamy lip color that lasts several hours on the lips, even if you're enjoying a drink!
I've tried several other liquid lip products that were more expensive and not as great; most are too thick, too drying, or wear off easily, so I always find myself coming back to the Sephora brand lippies! I wish they had a greater selection of colors to choose from, but I have 2 that I mix together as my everyday favorite lip (a neutral, mauvey tone) that I get complimented on all the time. For the price and quality, these can't be beat!
Michelle L.
Oviedo, FL
Sephora has great variety of products. They have a decent rewards program, and offer ways to get makeup a lower price. Their Sephora Favorites kits are a great way to try no products at a lower price. I have great experiences with ordering online. However, my only complaint is with the physical store itself. There is a lot cramped into on small space, and I do not feel as if the store is accessible to all customers. The sales associates are generally helpful, though I have had some experiences where I struggle to find the proper help.
Mae J.
OLDSMAR, FL
Sephora is my go-to place for cosmetics and skin-care. I love its vast collection of top beauty brand names and enjoy the fact that it carries multiple international brands. I like the idea of being able to smell, feel and test products on my skin so the test counters are great. In the times I've been in a Sephora shop, the staff are often knowledgeable and helpful. It's always a struggle for me to find the right foundation as it can get tricky to match the foundation color with my Asian skin, but the tech-generated recommendation is very helpful.
Stephanie V.
I have a love/hate relationship with Sephora.
For one: VIB Rouge. Is it worth it? No, it seriously isn't. Ulta has a much better loyalty program, HOWEVER...
The selection is fairly decent, especially if you don't have a pro discount. If you have a pro discount, you're not going to need Sephora for much (outside of Kat Von D).
Customer service depends on your store. Some stores are amazing, others not so much. That's just how it is with retail stores in general.
If you're a pro, you might not need Sephora as much, but if you're a consumer, this beats ulta in terms of brand range but not in terms of loyalty programs.
Grace T.
If your a lover of all things beauty or even just starting out, Sephora is a place to visit.  Most of their products are high end compared to Ulta or of course drugstore brands, but Sephora has a generous return policy.  If you have the receipt you can return most any opened/used item within a year as long as there is more than 50% of the product left.  Even if you don't have the receipt, they can typically look it up in their system if you are a VIB member.  The associates in the store are knowledgeable and friendly.  You can get a lot of great items using the VIB point system and if you are a VIB member (free to sign-up) you are eligible for their twice yearly sale in which you can save 15 - 20% off everything in their store - no exclusions.  I would say 90% of my beauty items were purchased at Sephora.
Jackqueline H.
Soap Lake, WA
Love Sephora, it's like a candy store but with makeup lol they carry all of my favorite makeup brands. All high-end but definitely worth the splurge. Don't wear makeup on a daily so my products last me a while before I go ahead and order a new one. Love their Sephora favorite boxes as well! Easy and very affordable way to try out new products if you're looking for something different than what you're used to or just to test it out! Sephora has something for everyone, from makeup, skincare, hair care and fragrances for both men and women!
Yasmín D.
San Juan, PR
About a month before a bought the Josie Marran Light Marrocan Oil. I had been a game changer for my. I have very oily acne prone skin and I've always stayed away from oils. Some time ago I tried their Original version and It was too thick. This time arround I decided to give the Light one a chance because I am about to start Accutane and I want to start preparing my skin. Let me tel you it was the best thing I've done to my skin in a long time. I feel my skin is less oily, smoother and I've even seen a reduction in my acne. It's a new holly grail product.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?