- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love sephora!!! I purchase almost all of my cosmetics and perfume from sephora. It's hard to say what my favorite purchase has been because I have so many! I am always greeted by nice staff at Sephora who are willing to help and assist me in any way.
One of the best beauty stores out there. They have a huge variety of different brands and have a decent points system. Also, when you order online, shipping is always fast. Their customer service is amazing. I will continue to make all of my beauty purchases there. Highly highly recommend.
Sephora is an excellent store when it comes to products. I am someone new to the whole make-up and products field. Sephora offers free samples to their costumers. I also enjoy that their staff help and even apply it to show you what it's supposed to look like!
I love Sephora! When they came out with the app I was so excited! They give me recommendations for products I might like, have lots of fun rewards and samples and are super good with their customers. I mostly buy online but when I go in stores, I always have a good, positive experience with the employees and products. They are super helpful and willing to help you find exactly what you need for the brand that is perfect for you. Weather it's less expensive than what they want to buy, they will still help you and be super tentative to your needs.
my go to store, it always has everything i need and the associates always recommend the best products ever and can always help me find just what im looking for. i wouldnt go anywhere else or trust anyone else when it comes to putting make up on my face!
Okay first of all I love sephora so much, it's not even funny everytime I go on their website I always end up buying something. I've always had such a great experience with sephora and I love the fact that you can redeem points for gifts. I also love that they have special vib events. I love every palette that I've purchased from Sephora they are my babies. And let me tell you, if you ever want to buy some thing from Sephora that you've been wanting then you treat yourself because you deserve it and it's like getting Christmas gifts in your mailbox.
I'm obsessed with the Rose moisturizer from Korres. I haven't found anything comparable! It makes my skin so dewey, soft, and the best part is it smells amazing. No artificial ingredients makes it a great choice for people with sensitive skin, too. I buy it every month and a half!
I really like Sephora for their great selection of high-end makeup brands. I also went in recently to be color matched for foundation, and that was really helpful! I also like that they have a rewards system. I will definitely keep going to Sephora!
I recently had a great experience at ulta. I was looking for a new tinted moisturizer and was helped by a sales associate, she lead me to a product that worked really well for my skin type and showed me how to best apply it. The experience was helpful for someone like me who doesn't usually wear makeup but wants to learn, and wear it more often!
Sephora is seriously my favorite place on earth. I would compare Sephora to Disneyland for adults! The sales representatives are always so helpful and attentive! I am a VIB Rouge and will definitely continue to be the rest of my life with the amount of money I spend here! :)
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos