BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
keytly l.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Okay first of all I love sephora so much, it's not even funny everytime I go on their website I always end up buying something. I've always had such a great experience with sephora and I love the fact that you can redeem points for gifts. I also love that they have special vib events. I love every palette that I've purchased from Sephora they are my babies. And let me tell you, if you ever want to buy some thing from Sephora that you've been wanting then you treat yourself because you deserve it and it's like getting Christmas gifts in your mailbox.
Alexa D.
Spring Lake, NJ
A bit expensive, but most of the products they stock are WELL worth it! I've never had a problem with customer service if something is wrong and I've had nothing but wonderful experiences shopping both online & in-store! I'd definitely recommend stopping by & checking it out!
Amber W.
Westland, MI
Sephora always has the best brands of makeup and products to buy. I love how you can sign up for deals going on in the store and online. Sometimes the prices might be a bit higher than Ulta which is a con. I definitely recommend shopping at Sephora.
Janetzy P.
Just recently bought a Too Faced - born this way foundation form Sephora and O M G! Best foundation I've purchased in my 26 years of living. It's breathable, full coverage foundation is amazing. Will definitely be back for more at Sephora real soon!
Stephanie M.
Stafford, VA
One of the best beauty stores out there. They have a huge variety of different brands and have a decent points system. Also, when you order online, shipping is always fast. Their customer service is amazing. I will continue to make all of my beauty purchases there. Highly highly recommend.
Olivia T.
Memphis, TN
Sephora is my most trusted place to buy high end makeup. The edgy atmosphere is always great and I always feel great when I leave. The prices are a bit high, but I always love the quality of their products. I will probably always shop here, and the staff is super helpful and nice.
Fann G.
Azusa, Ca
When I'm looking for Kat von D make-up, want to splurge on myself or get my birthday gift this is my go to place. The stations are always stickedto try on new make-up, the staff is knowledgeable of the products but it can be a bit pricey. No impulse buying here or you may not have rent hahaha
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Sephora is my go-to store for all things makeup and hair. I love earning points and getting free samples of things I might otherwise not try. They carry a good variety of things, and is the only location you can get Kat Von D products from (besides her website directly).
Amanda G.
Johnson city, TN
I enjoy shopping at Sephora. Their online experience is fun and easy to use offering lots of perks and bonus items in addition to your purchase plus additional information for your items without the crowded stores. There In store has been equally pleasing.
Hilda C.
Wdm, IA
I just picked up the Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow illuminating, blushing and bronzing palette. Can I just say how amazingly this palette is. I use this pallete on my eyes, cheeks its awesome! I love the scent of peach. Sephora is a place that I love!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?