BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Eleni V.
Philadelphia , PA
Sephora has it all plus their staff is very helpful. Earn points and get gifts on your birthday. This year I received a tarte set that was amazing. They have high end and affordable beauty products. I will definitely shop here again! Love this store!!
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
I love Sephora! They have just about anything I could want in the store. They carry a large range of high end makeup, skincare, and hair care. The only thing I think they can improve on is their customer service. Some employees can tend to be a bit snobby.
Lesly H.
Phoenix
I really enjoy this store. I buy about 80% of my makeup products here. So far, I haven't had any issues with their costumer service and I'm happy with that. They have a variety of high-end makeup and most of it is pretty affordable. Great place to shop!
Candice R.
Huntington , WV
The best makeup store out there, they literally have almost anything you could want. I atleast purchase something once a month and love who knowledgeable the staff are and helpful with any questions you may have. I have never had a bad experience at this store and will continue visiting. They have long lasting products that every women wants and dreams of.
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
I love this store! It is always so clean and the workers are super helpful. They always help me out unlike my local Ulta! I totally recommend it if you want to try before you buy. :) The products are priced normal and the sephora line is so high quality.
Paige P.
Riverside, OH
I'm in love with Sephora, probably too much so. I am a VIB Rouge and spend any and all extra money there. The only concern that I have is that the employees don't have to have additional experience or training. I know a lot more then some of them, I walk in and know what I want but others may walk in to seek assistance and be lead in the wrong direction.
emily C.
Campobello, SC
My goodness always a great experience with sephora! I love shopping there! The employees are kind and they help you with whatever you need! I wish I could spend more money and time there haha. Seriously love shopping at sephora! It's a great store!
Sarah B.
I shop at sephora for my moisturizer, which I actually use their brand of, and for my foundation. The only reason that I don't give sephora 5 stars is because I always feel like their sales representatives hound you as soon as you walk in the door.
Merceades S.
Sep-hora is not only a place where you can find all sorts of great make up and skin care that you never knew you had but you can also find plenty of great priced things in their own Sephora line.

My personal favorite things are either their brushes or their eyebrow pencils- so creamy!
Alisha W.
Richmond, VA
Sephora is one of my favorite beauty stores! Their staff is knowledable about the products and they are quick to find exactly what i'm looking for. Occasionally they miss the mark but overall they do a great job. I definitely recommend shopping here.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?