BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Linn H.
I love Sephora and all their products! I love how friendly their staff is! I love all their sales so everyone can afford their products! My favorite purchase so far has been my Urban Decay After Dark eyeshadow pallet.... I absolutely love Urban Decay!!
Teresa O.
Mayville, ND
I always find what I am looking for with Sephora - either in store or online. The customer service I receive is top notch. I also like that if a product does not work out - you can return it. I have recommended Sephora to others and they have also been happy.
Jacqueline N.
newman, ca
Best store ever the employee are really polite Also if you are new to make up they help you get the best cosmetic they have and show you how to used them. also if you want to try a new foundation and you dont know your skin color they help you find it.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
My absolute favorite liquid lipstick brand is from Kat Von D. Her liquid lipsticks are great and the color selection is extremely unique! And her products are all cruelty free and mostly vegan! Highly recommend her products that can only be found at Sephora.
Melissa R.
Boston, MA
Great selection for products. Staff is knowledgable and eager to help. Love that I can try most products to see how they work before buying a whole container. Some things seem a little overpriced but for the most part they are on par with other stores.
Chantel B.
Mililani, HI
Sephora is my go to beauty store hands down. I mean they have everything you'd ever need in that one store. Face products, skincare, hair products, fragrances. They got it all. Why go to many different stores when you can just go to one. So convenient.
Bren L.
Sephora is always very crowded and it can be difficult to find an associate to help you, but it's very much worth the wait. The associates are very knowledgable and well trained.

Sephora carries a wide variety of products, and it's very easy to leave with much more than you intended to purchase.

They have a great rewards program and even gives you cute little birthday gifts and offers.

Additionally, Sephora has a great return policy--your satisfaction is truly important to them!
Roxana C.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Who doesn't love sephora it's like heaven for anyone who loves make up. You can find brands that are not that crazy expensive like nyx elf and so on, and also you can get your fix on which for me is too faced and urban decay i love those two companies.
Morgan D.
Sephora is my go-to beauty place to by my hair products, makeup, and some of my tools. Their rewards program is awesome and I love their point rewards you can choose from. Plus, they have so many brands you can choose from. Sephora is my favorite store!
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ
Love Sephora entirely too much. Effectively earned Rouge status way too easily. I'm a fan of the deals you're able to get as a member, as well as the samples and rewards thy give you. This especially helps when trying a product with a certain skin type.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?