BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Illiana V.
Sephora as a store itself, is great. The one we have where I live is inside a JC Penny so I do tend to go there more to swatch bigger releases and I just end up ordering things online because they don't stock a lot and they don't restock as often as I would like, but I have always had really good customer service there and gotten matched really well as well as great suggestions from the girls there. My online experiences have always been pretty good as well. I love Sephora and the point perks are usually pretty good, including the birthday and Rouge goodies.
Cindy W.
McLean, VA
I love Sephora! I'm subscribed to Sephora Play! where I get to try 5 new products and a perfume a month for $10; the value of these boxes are usually about $35-45/box. I'm sometimes disappointed in the store in that the samples are out/the product is missing or whatnot so I love having samples for more than a half a use and the fact that the samples are clean. I do think Sephora can do better with their rewards system; every Tues/Thurs you can fight everyone else for rewards? No thanks. Another plus is the $10 flash shipping; no minimum, thank god, and is 2-day. Love it.
Erin H.
My favorite store!! The best selection of cosmetics of any store. I shop there at least once a month, if not more. This is the store where you find the most effective makeup brands. It is pricey, but you can feel sure that you are getting a good brand, and if you don't end up liking your product, you can return even used products!! This is the store you need to shop at for cosmetics. If you need help, the store associates are very accommodating and are so helpful and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend any makeup lover shop here!!
Damarys M.
Sun Valley, NV
I love Sephora. Every point you earn it could add out to many items that you could buy with your points. Sephora is one of my go-to everyday! That store is such an amazing store and thank god for the founder. Sephora is always so organized and besides that they have some amazing workers that always are asking if you need help with anything. They help and guide you and answer every question you need. Every time I go to Sephora they ask me if I need help. They always have an eye out to see if I have any questions. That's honestly why I really really love Sephora. They have amazing products! Once you got to Sephora you will automatically fall in love with everything about it. I really hope you who is reading this goes to Sephora and you'll be amazing. I grantee it.
Andrea H.
Valley Village, CA
Sephora brand Cream Lip Stains are my go-to lip products when I want smooth, long-wearing lipsticks that won't dry out my lips or break the bank! At just $14 a pop, you get a beautiful, creamy lip color that lasts several hours on the lips, even if you're enjoying a drink!
I've tried several other liquid lip products that were more expensive and not as great; most are too thick, too drying, or wear off easily, so I always find myself coming back to the Sephora brand lippies! I wish they had a greater selection of colors to choose from, but I have 2 that I mix together as my everyday favorite lip (a neutral, mauvey tone) that I get complimented on all the time. For the price and quality, these can't be beat!
Jessica W.
New Bedford, MA
I love Sephora. You can get basically anything you want or need at one of their locations. The makeovers they have are no pressure and are amazing in terms of showing you technique and introducing you to new products. I love that you can get samples of perfumes too. I wish there were more locations although the locations inside JC Penney are pretty good. As far as ordering online, it's like my birthday every time I get a package from them. The online selection is huge, the sale and clearance pages are full of interesting finds and you can always get a ton of samples. Everything is packaged so prettily and sent fast right to your door. I tried switching to Ulta for a little while but it just wasn't the same.
Erin F.
Waukee, IA
I went in because my MAC foundation was inexplicably making me break out, and the consultanthe helped me find a similar matte high coverage foundation, and a new setting powder. The Makeup Forever Mat Velvet+ has even more coverage than my previous favorite, and when I was having issues with my dry skin in the winter causing it to flake occassionally they gave me a great recommendation for a setting powder and now I can use it all year round with no issues at all. It gives me the most covearge, and has the matte, doll like look I love.
Kayla H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Life isn't always black and white, but happiness is when it's wrapped up in a striped bag from the magical land of Sephora. From VIB perks to helpful MUAs (who cannot take tips regardless of how hard you try to force them to--what is that?), this place is full of tips, tricks, and sweet lipsticks. My favorite thing about Sephora, and what I think sets them apart from Ulta, is the helpfulness of the staff. They're always willing to share with you their experiences with products and the best things to use. Let's face it ladies, it'll be a man's world until we share our best beauty secrets with each other! Xoxo
Michelle L.
Oviedo, FL
Sephora has great variety of products. They have a decent rewards program, and offer ways to get makeup a lower price. Their Sephora Favorites kits are a great way to try no products at a lower price. I have great experiences with ordering online. However, my only complaint is with the physical store itself. There is a lot cramped into on small space, and I do not feel as if the store is accessible to all customers. The sales associates are generally helpful, though I have had some experiences where I struggle to find the proper help.
Jasmine L.
I've always had a great experience at Sephora. The associates have always been really friendly and never hesitate when I ask for samples. However, I wish some of them would pay more attention. If I'm asking for two samples, I'm probably not trying to just get free stuff everyday. It would be nice if some of them would sell the item. I've brought multiple items when the associate is a lot more bubbly and telling me about all the pros of it. Other than that, I've always had pleasant interactions with their customer service line as well.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?