- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I have had great customer service at the Planet Hollywood and Venetian locations in Las Vegas. I frequently buy from these stores. My last purchase from Sephora was KVD Lock-it foundation. I love KVD products and packaging. I will be a repeat customer.
I LOVE SEPHORA! it carries more of the higher end, prestigious products that aren't sold at Ulta, specifically Make Up Forever. I prefer to purchase here due to the free samples as well as their point system. Btw, if you love Ipsy, you'd love Sephora PLAY!
Sephora is an excellent beauty store for beginners and experts alike. If you're new to makeup, I always direct people here. They match your complexion products to the tee: skincare and makeup wise. They have great sales and perks to those that sign up for their rewards program. Definitely go here before I go to Ulta.
Love Sephora! I can go in a shop for hours. They have everything you could ever want from the higher end level. I love that you can also try out samples of products before taking the plunge and buying them before you know if they work well with your skin!
Obviously being someone who is obsessed with maekup, Sephora is great. To be honest, it's way too overpriced for me. The ladies that were working there tried to help me match a foundation for me and I feel like they didn't do a good job at all. I will shop there again, every now and again as a treat, but I would never pay those prices all the time.
Sephora is a great place to get high end makeup. The workers are really nice and helpful and the products they have are great. Since they are high end products, the store is a little bit pricey but if you want very good quality makeup, Sephora is the place to go! I also love their rewards system because you get to save up points for some free samples
Sephora is like Heaven to all Makeup lovers! I could go every day and find something "I just have to have". I love that they keep the store clean and organized. I also enjoy that they move things around from time to time just to kind of make you look at other things in a way! The staff is always really friendly as well and always willing to help out!
Absolutely love this place! It has most of my makeup needs. They don't have every single brand, but they do have a wide selection. They are always super friendly and willing to help you locate what exactly you need. I always have a great experience when I'm in their just browsing around. Which isn't often because I swear I could go broke in there 😂
This place is amazing! I just recently went to a Sephora store for the first time with a friend of mine. At first I was overwhelmed with all the options it has and all the people in it but I got the hang of it. I bought 2 lip glosses / stains and they are great! They stay on my lips all day long!
I love sephora! I can always find what I'm looking for and more when I go in. I love how you can get a sample of basically anything you can put in a bottle there! They also have online deals with purchase on their website all the time! Great makeup store
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos