- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
One of my favourite beauty stores! I love the variety of brands offered at Sephora. Sephora's brand is actually pretty decent. I'm on my second year of VIB, for which I enjoy the perks. I like the variety of services and classes offered at Sephora as well.
This is my store! I am literally in heaven once I walk in. They always have everything I need and the customer service is amazing! I been shopping here for about 7yrs and I can't live without it. Plus I love the VIB points and I am happily a VIB Rouge. Yay!!
It's like an adult candy store. I could browse for hours. They have basically everything you'd need and helpful employees to give you tips and what not. Though sometimes the employees look at me weird because I have a more laid back daily makeup style.
Employees are incredibly helpful. My hair and skin has never been better because of the products they have recommended to me. I am glad there one near me at home but I miss stopping by now that I am in college. I will be back in the summer in no time!
Favorite store ever! Stocked to the brim with high end cosmetics and skin care. The store associates are always helpful and when they're busy there is a computer to look up products and get skincare advice. Get a free mini makeover and take home samples, you just have to ask 😇
Sephora can be a little scary but its actually conveniently sectioned out by brand and type of product so you can easily find what you're looking for. If you are still lost, they also have sales associates walking around looking for people to assist. Beauty lovers dream for sure!
Sephora is your one stop shop for all your high end makeup needs. They have a variety of high end brands for makeup, skin care, and perfumes. When I want to splurge on a beauty product this is where I go. The staff are extremely knowledgeable about anything you want to know. Also you end up walking out of there with a lot of free samples which is a plus.
I love going into sephora I can literally wal;k around the store for hours and look at makeup and skincare. Most of the time the employees are very helpful. They will also do your makeup if you make a purchase. Sephora will always be my favorite makeup store to shop at
I shop at Sephora all the time and I love their products. I recently just bought their 10hr foundation and concealer after trying some free samples I had received and I love them! They're not too heavy, and they have great coverage without making my skin shiny or creasing over the course of the day.
I LOVE SEPHORA! it carries more of the higher end, prestigious products that aren't sold at Ulta, specifically Make Up Forever. I prefer to purchase here due to the free samples as well as their point system. Btw, if you love Ipsy, you'd love Sephora PLAY!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos