- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
It's like an adult candy store. I could browse for hours. They have basically everything you'd need and helpful employees to give you tips and what not. Though sometimes the employees look at me weird because I have a more laid back daily makeup style.
I love sephora because it has most of the brand I like. Added to that I cvan go in anytime and actually try the products that I am wanting to start using. It also has a variety of personal care products which make it my main personal care shopping hub.
One of my favourite beauty stores! I love the variety of brands offered at Sephora. Sephora's brand is actually pretty decent. I'm on my second year of VIB, for which I enjoy the perks. I like the variety of services and classes offered at Sephora as well.
I use to only get my makeup at Walmart or Target but after starting to watch more makeup tutorials and get more comfortable at doing my makeup I've started going more to Sephora. I love how helpful the employees are there and how they offer suggestions that I haven't thought of. The makeup there is all good quality and can be pricy but definitely worth it.
Favorite store ever! Stocked to the brim with high end cosmetics and skin care. The store associates are always helpful and when they're busy there is a computer to look up products and get skincare advice. Get a free mini makeover and take home samples, you just have to ask 😇
I love Sephora for many reasons. One of the main reasons is because the customer service at each beauty counter is outstanding! I also love the cosmetics! They are vibrant and do not irritate my skin like other cosmetics tend to. All around wonderful company!
I love Sephora. They have everything & anything beauty related. I was just in store yesterday picking up my favorite Laura Mercier translucent setting powder. Only reason I don't give Sephora 5 stars is because there customer service is not always the best.
I love Sephora! Being a VIB really has great perks and sampling products before purchasing is always so helpful. If there is no tester, ask an associate and they will make one for you. Tons of perks, massive selection, just go here and you will find what you need.
I have used numerous products from sephora but one of my more recent purchases, the Naked 3 palette has been one of my favorites. The naked 3 palette was recommended to me by one of the helpful staff members and she also showed me some tips to using it.
I like ordering from Sephora online, I get orders in the next week. I like that there's promos to sample things with my purchases. I like collecting points even I'm bummed that they will now start expiring. I've never had a problem with Sephora shipping. I've maintained VIB ROUGE status so I get 2 day shipping which I love. It's a great online experience.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos