- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I bought this Tarte makeup palette thinking it would add some fun and versatile colors to my makeup bag. In reality, the eye shadows are either too light or way too dark and done seem to go with any other colors and make my face look washed out. I've used up all of the cheek palette in the set, but now I have this huge palette of eye shadows that are horrible. Wish I would have bought the cheek palatte on it's own. Super disappointed.
Sephora can be a little scary but its actually conveniently sectioned out by brand and type of product so you can easily find what you're looking for. If you are still lost, they also have sales associates walking around looking for people to assist. Beauty lovers dream for sure!
Sephora is practically the best place that you can go to purchase makeup, get makeup advice, or learn about something you aren't sure about. The people there are veronica and won't stop until you are satisfied. They are very educated on all the products and never fail to give information that you need. Absolutely love Sephora and love shopping there!!
Employees are incredibly helpful. My hair and skin has never been better because of the products they have recommended to me. I am glad there one near me at home but I miss stopping by now that I am in college. I will be back in the summer in no time!
Fast with a very nice interface. They have everything. It has a large stock, so you can get everything. You can find very expensive things, but there are also some very economical things that fit the pocket. I highly recommend Because you can find everything
All Sephora products, I usually tend to enjoy. They always tend to have great quality make up. Every time you go to Sephora, you are always greeted and asked if you need any help. Very great customer service. I would recommend shopping there for sure!
Sephora is my favorite go to makeup store. If I ever go look for something and they don't have it the women are quick to order it and shop it straight to my house! I also love the point system! It is so easy to build up you get free products whoohoo!!
Absolutely love this place! It has most of my makeup needs. They don't have every single brand, but they do have a wide selection. They are always super friendly and willing to help you locate what exactly you need. I always have a great experience when I'm in their just browsing around. Which isn't often because I swear I could go broke in there 😂
I have been using my Too Faced Peach pallette. I purchased this because it was all the rage on social media.. the pallette to me should not have had all of that hype because two of the colors in the pallette looked almost the same, the colors were inconsistent, and the green looking color in the pallette wasn't pigmented at all. To me is was nothing was a collectors item for beauty GURU'S.
Love Sephora. I love how there's only exclusive products just for the store. Staff is always friendly and willing to help. The app is definitely the most convent way to shop. I've bought enough most of my makeup from here and I will continue to support them!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos