- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Only giving three stars because of price, which I know isn't their fault it's a store for more pricey make up items but I do wish they had a section of a little more affordable options! But whenever I can splurge and shop there I do enjoy my time spent, workers are well knowledgeable and always helpful
I love all the products from Sephora, I have been shopping here for years now and love the make up I get from them. They are reasonably priced and have something for everyone. I love the deep rich eye shadows that I get that are long lasting and beautiful.
Love Sephora and the products the carry! The store makes it easy to find what I am looking for and the staff are always helpful. I recently bought an Urban Decay palate (Naked3) and the staff helped me pick out what was best for my complexion and eye color. I couldn't be happier with the product as the color goes on evenly and does not wear off easily.
I love Sephora and I am a rogue member, I spend more money than I should but they offer plenty of variety of products. The only con is that the beauty points and the rewards or not to my liking.I shop there on a weekly basis and intend to keep it that way
I love Sephora I shop there all the time. in my store they go above and beyond to help me with all of my needs.. whether it be helping me pick the perfect gift or help me try new shades of foundation that comes out.. they are knowledgeable and friendly.
Oh Sephora! Sephora is one of my favorite places to shop and t he at must love me because I can't seem to leave without spending money. They carry everything you need for an awesome makeup look. They give points you can use on rewards and free samples.
My absolute go to for beauty products! You want to perform a beauty miracle? Sephora has a product to do it. I love that they carry my favorite brands, formula x, tom ford, and l'occitane. The best part about Sephora is the free samples and promos they run.
I love sephora! I can always find what I'm looking for and more when I go in. I love how you can get a sample of basically anything you can put in a bottle there! They also have online deals with purchase on their website all the time! Great makeup store
YES! My favorite because of the convenience! It's always just where I need it, usually multiple locations in a mall, and easy to get to if I just need to hit the sephora. I love their SPF moisturizers and their glam glow dupe mask. I keep rebuying both!
Sephora can be a little scary but its actually conveniently sectioned out by brand and type of product so you can easily find what you're looking for. If you are still lost, they also have sales associates walking around looking for people to assist. Beauty lovers dream for sure!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos