- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I have only gotten a few things from sephora but I think they provide high end products that are worth the price, but every day make up products should definitely be bought at the drugstore since they get used up quickly. I do think you can get equal if not better results with products from the drugstore also.
Is there anything bad to say about this wonderful adult candyland? So many colors and always perfect lighting. The staff is always on point and caters to every single person who comes in the store, You can get free samples with no purchase necessary, just ask!
Love their play box great way to try new products before using the plunge on the full size since they can be expensive I love the one on treatment you get in the store and the free mini make overs I love the new benefit line and will be a customer for life
I LOVE this store! They have everything you could ever need beauty wise. I also love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is. They are always willing to help you find whatever you need and also help get you some free samples! I highly recommend this store.
Sephora is hit or miss sometimes. In general I liek it because their return policy is amazing. Only one time have I gone in and they were ride and didn't know anything. I wish there were more people working during the holidays. I like to shop online the most
I absolutely love Sephora. The one that I frequent is huge and has all the major name brands. Everybody is extremely helpful and the stores very organized and clean. I would definitely recommend someone that's looking for skincare or make up to visit Sephora
Sephora is absolutely amazing. I know, whenever I'm looking for something, their team will find exactly what I need. Even if they don't have the product, they will go out of their way to contact me when it's in and they truly care about keeping me happy.
My favorite eyebrow product is Anastasia Beverly Hills' Dipbrow Pomade. It is so easy to apply, and lasts most of the day (I unfortunately touch my face a lot). The pomade comes in a large selection of colors making it easy to match. A spooly and application brush are available to purchase separately and really help the make up blend and go on smoothly.
A really thorough array of products, expert and super helpful employees, and the ability to test products which is a huge advantage over drugstore makeup brands where there is so much guesswork involved. The employees are always so friendly and knowledgeable
Probably my go to place to buy makeup. Several times of the year they give their beauty insiders deals and access to exclusive products. The store gives everyone the access to try and match to mid to high end products prior to buying . One stop beauty shop
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos