- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Great customer service that will spend the time with you that is needed to find the product that fits you best. Always cheerful and never seems like you are taking up their time. They also seem very knowledgeable about the products that they demo for you.
I love shopping at Sephora. My favorite thing about going there is that it is the perfect one-stop shop. I can get all my favorite brands of make-up, then head over to their skin care section for everything else. They offer all the top designer fragrances too!
Love, love, love Sephora! I used to only go to Ulta, but Sephora is definitely easier and have a great selection and awesome customer service. You can get a sample of foundation or perfume if you'd like as well, which I love! Their VIB program is a must when shopping there!
I love sephora! Ah! I'm not a big make up person so for me to go shopping there is a miracle. But when I do need makeup it's my go to place. I like the rewards program they have and I also like the fact that they have people that know about the products. They always answer my questions and help me out every time I go! Again I love it but I'm sure you do too :)
I love Sephora and I always use it for most all of my fragrance purchases, HOWEVER, I feel that it is very expensive on the scale of things. While they carry very high end products, I don't feel the service is always high end. Sephora is great for high end brands, nothing else.
I love shopping at sephora! I love trying out the latest and greatest products and sephora is always on top of their game. Online shopping is great too. Sign up for their frequent buyer program and earn free samples and a birthday surprise.
I absolutely love Sephora's colorful gloss balm for lips. Just bought flowers in her hair number 4 yesterday. My favorite color and airline still is number 9 overdressed. Not sticky super high gloss and just the right amount of color.
As a beauty junkie I can't resist a stroll through Sephora even when I don't need a thing. I always end up purchasing something new. These are some of my favorite trips because I end up finding a new favorite. I will continue to shop & stop in whenever I am near one.
I LOVE Sephora. The staff is so friendly and I never head trouble while going in there. Sephora is where I pick up all my beauty needs/wants. It has everything that way you wouldn't have to make several trips to please ur makeup needs. I love how the staff answers all my questions and demonstrates how to use the products. Not to mention their beauty insider rewards program! Love it.
I currently have Sephora brand matte powder foundation. After speaking with the wonderful ladies in store I found my shade that gives me an all over even tone. Given that my face is two toned. It was a reasonable 30-40 dollar range, I would 100% buy again.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos