BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Ashley l.
Columbus , Ga
I LOVE Sephora. The staff is so friendly and I never head trouble while going in there. Sephora is where I pick up all my beauty needs/wants. It has everything that way you wouldn't have to make several trips to please ur makeup needs. I love how the staff answers all my questions and demonstrates how to use the products. Not to mention their beauty insider rewards program! Love it.
Becca A.
As a beauty junkie I can't resist a stroll through Sephora even when I don't need a thing. I always end up purchasing something new. These are some of my favorite trips because I end up finding a new favorite. I will continue to shop & stop in whenever I am near one.
Roop S.
Staten Island, NY
One of the best matte lipsticks I have ever used. The creaminess of the lipstick keeps your lips hydrated and the pigmentation is so great. It has such a great look that I'm complimented on it every time I use one. Love Sephora, they always have what I'm looking for.
Astrid M.
Commerce , CA
I love sephora! Ah! I'm not a big make up person so for me to go shopping there is a miracle. But when I do need makeup it's my go to place. I like the rewards program they have and I also like the fact that they have people that know about the products. They always answer my questions and help me out every time I go! Again I love it but I'm sure you do too :)
Angel W.
cleveland oh
I have been using Kay Von d's lock it foundation for over 7 years and it is absolutely my favorite foundation ever it gives me full coverage when I need it. It stays put all day and night ! I can even chose to thin the product out when I add a little moisturizer and need less coverage or something similar to a BB cream. She makes a terrific makeup line.
Atleena J.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love Sephora. They have all of the high quality brands and I always get my favorite lip products there. I love the vibe of the shop, however it can be quite expensive. Overall I love the employees and products they sell and I do recommend shopping there.
Michelle H.
Jordan, NY
Stopped at Sephora recently,looking for a new liquid eyeliner. I needed some advice and the girl helping me recommended the Kat Von D eyeliner. I absolutely love this eyeliner! It goes on great, easy for me to apply which I love because I sometimes have a hard time. The girl helping me have me great tips and this is now "my eyeliner " Thank you Sephora!
Allison W.
Auburn, WA
I love shopping at Sephora. My favorite thing about going there is that it is the perfect one-stop shop. I can get all my favorite brands of make-up, then head over to their skin care section for everything else. They offer all the top designer fragrances too!
Alexis R.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite liquid lipstick has got to be LUV from Kat Von D. I own so many things from KVD but LUV is such a unique color I always get compliments when I'm wearing it! It's not flaky like other liquid lipsticks and it's so vibrant, one that I always repurchase!
Alea B.
Charlotte, NC
I currently have Sephora brand matte powder foundation. After speaking with the wonderful ladies in store I found my shade that gives me an all over even tone. Given that my face is two toned. It was a reasonable 30-40 dollar range, I would 100% buy again.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?