- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Go to place for anyone who loves to discover new beauty products. They literally have everything and the staff are always eager to help me find what I'm looking for. Especially recommend, therefore, for people who have a lot of questions or aren't quite sure what they need. Downside is they tend to be on the more expensive side and don't offer as many great coupons as some competitors do.
My happy place. I could spend hours here testing and looking at products. I love the reward program they have. I like to save the points to get a bigger gift. The prices are in a great range as well. You can find makeup super affordable to a luxury gift.
I love to go to sephora for beauty advice. I think they have great products and great staff. However, now that Ulta is around, I don't think Sephora is very competitive. Ulta always has specials on makeup, including the prestige brands. Sephora doesn't really offer any deals.
Sephora is great! It's a great place for all your hair/nail/make-up needs. Customer service is always good. I love how the points accumulate for you to get free products. I frequent them often, and they continue to be my first stop for new make-up items.
Great customer service that will spend the time with you that is needed to find the product that fits you best. Always cheerful and never seems like you are taking up their time. They also seem very knowledgeable about the products that they demo for you.
All I want is to be rich so I can live in a Sephora and never do anything except put their products on my face. Such a good store environment, the girls are always cute and have amazing makeup on that just makes me wanna buy more and replicate the look!!
Sephora is a great beauty store foe all of the make up needs you may every have. They are on the higher end of products so plan to spend a lot of money. At times it can be hard to find help in the store. Overall they have some of the best brands available
By far my favorite store! I love the beauty insider program to get free gifts when earning points! I love how all the staff is there if you need them, how they will give you samples of a product if you ask, and I have gotten my makeup there and it was FABULOUS!!
Stopped at Sephora recently,looking for a new liquid eyeliner. I needed some advice and the girl helping me recommended the Kat Von D eyeliner. I absolutely love this eyeliner! It goes on great, easy for me to apply which I love because I sometimes have a hard time. The girl helping me have me great tips and this is now "my eyeliner " Thank you Sephora!
I love going to Sephora. They have good customer service. They are a bit pricey but it's worth it. It's convenient for me. I love their powder foundation. It is good quality for the price. I live how organized the store is. I would recdomend to shop here.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos