BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Alexis R.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite liquid lipstick has got to be LUV from Kat Von D. I own so many things from KVD but LUV is such a unique color I always get compliments when I'm wearing it! It's not flaky like other liquid lipsticks and it's so vibrant, one that I always repurchase!
Maranda L.
Lewisberry, PA
The stock in the store is HUGE and varied, which makes it easy to browse multiple brands to find the exact product that you're looking for AND works best for you. Being able to try on basically everything takes all the guess work out of finding the right product and right color. The staff is mostly knowledgeable and can point you in the right direction.
Jordan P.
Stevensville, MD
Sephora has everything I ever need when I need make up! I love shopping there but it can also be dangerous because be prepared to spend a lot of money especially if you need a lot. If you go in there try the sephora lip stains they are the best lip stains!
Lacey R.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This is my favorite place to be! I love being able
To test all the products that they carry and I also love that if you aren't completely satisfied with a product purchase you can easily return it and try something else. I would give more stars if I could!
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love, love, love Sephora! I used to only go to Ulta, but Sephora is definitely easier and have a great selection and awesome customer service. You can get a sample of foundation or perfume if you'd like as well, which I love! Their VIB program is a must when shopping there!
Katerina B.
Sephora is my go to beauty shopping store for mid to higher end products. They have everything you can think of from makeup to tools to hair to skin are to nails. The employees are generally very helpful and I love their rewards system. It's my favorite.
Alea B.
Charlotte, NC
I currently have Sephora brand matte powder foundation. After speaking with the wonderful ladies in store I found my shade that gives me an all over even tone. Given that my face is two toned. It was a reasonable 30-40 dollar range, I would 100% buy again.
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA
I love the selection but the staff can be very rude to newcomers.
I am no makeup expert which is why I should be able to feel comfortable asking for help. But they almost always make me feel stupid for not knowingetting whatever ithe is I'm asking about

I will still visit and purchase but I'll just look up what I'm looking for before I get there so I don't have to talk to anyone.
Ashley l.
Columbus , Ga
I LOVE Sephora. The staff is so friendly and I never head trouble while going in there. Sephora is where I pick up all my beauty needs/wants. It has everything that way you wouldn't have to make several trips to please ur makeup needs. I love how the staff answers all my questions and demonstrates how to use the products. Not to mention their beauty insider rewards program! Love it.
Sami W.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I love sephora. They have such great products with so many different choices of brands. Their staff is super knowledgable and willing to help recommend a product. They also give you free samples and can do mini makeovers for free! I will definitely shop here again.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?