- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love the first aid beauty Products for Sephora, the face cleanser is so gentle on the face, the moisturizer is good for all over the body not just your face, i really enjoy in the cold winters of Canada. Would recommend to friends and family
Love Sephora. Such a large selection of items. I adore the rewards program, makes shopping there even better. Great as a gift, or even a gift card if you're not sure. Very helpful staff.
Sephora has great service - the employees are attentive, give samples, and have in-store services such as Benefit's brow bar. There's also many brands to choose from. However, the brands they carry are mostly high end and it can get pricey.
My favorite place to purchase beauty and skin care products from! The only downside is the amount of money you can find yourself spending on the top of the line products they offer in stores and online. I am gladly a beauty addict for this store.
amazing products amazing people working really nice, it's a really good experience, i don't shop here all the time because my sephora is not close to my home town, i would really recommend shoppping here for high end products
Going to sephora makes me feel so fancy! The girls working there are always so attententuve and knowledgeable about the products ! I really enjoy the little travel size section by the checkouts!
I love sephora so much. I really like their vib loyalty programme as I qualified the first time I shopped there which meant I got free products. They have such an amazing range of products which I really liked as there isn't alot of range when it comes to buying makeup in new zealand although it is growing.
I love this store! It's my go-to store when it comes to beauty and fragrance products. Only have 2 complaints. First is that the Canadian store doesn't have nearly as much brands as the US stores. Secondly when products are sold out, they take forever to restock.
This is my go-to website for ordering products and discovering new products. The customer service is great and I love reading the reviews on the products before I make a decision.
I love the beauty insider program at Sephora. I recently became Rouge and have been enjoying the free shipping. I have also booked a free makeover next week as one of my membership perks.
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos