- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love this store! It's like a candy store for woman addicted to make up! Haha I do wish it had sales more often that would be very helpful but I do understand with the high end make up its not that likely
I love going into Sephora, although it is dangerous for my wallet. It's great that you can get samples before buying something to see if it works for you. Sometimes you end up buying something and it just doesn't, either the color is off, or the results you were expecting don't happen.
If you're looking for a whole different range of brands in one place, look no further than sephora! I can buy my favourite brands and products from there and all in the same place. The staff are friendly and welcoming and happy to always help you choose the right shade.
5 stars for my favourite beauty shop! the best quality products and are so worth the prices, would recommend to anyone who loves make up as much as me to start ordering and purchasing from sephora!
The staff here are great with their customer service, they are helpful and kind and will do everything to help you out. The Anastasia brow pencil is my favourite thing to purchase here and although it is expensive, the club card is a very great way to compensate for that.
Usually when people are shopping at sephora they don't really take take time to actually shop sephora products like the brand line .they have very good products and the packaging looks good as well
Great quality, great brands. Expensive, but it is so worth it. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for high quality, long lasting makeup. All the Sephora's i have been in have had helpful workers. I haven't had a problem with any online returns either. Way to go!
I love Sephora, they have almost every beauty brand under one roof. My fave purchase was a Tarte eyeshadow palette that I'd been wanting for ages!! It was overwhelming the first few times I went, there is just SO MUCH stuff to look at and take in... I wanted to buy it all!
Always helpful workers no matter what store I go to. Really expensive for a single mother but sometimes it feels good to splurge. I love their foundation and completely justify that splurge. I recommend shopping there for people who love make up and love make up tips.!
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos