BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sephora
Great products. Would recommend to anyone with the love of makeup. Amazing products and are somewhat pricy but are the best products I've used through my whole life time expierence.
Bisera S.
I recently went to Sephora to buy some makeup and gifts for my friends. I visited the one in Thessaloniki, the employees were great and friendly. The wrapping paper for the presents and the gifts themselves were great and my friends loved them. I am always satisfied with the service.
Maria P.
La sensación de entrar a la tiendas es increíble sobre todo en la forma en que te atiende, muy buena atención. Cada vez que tengo la oportunidad no dudo dos veces en ir. Sus productos y todo lo que promueven son de excelente calidad. Volvería a comprar una y otra vez en Sephora!
Meena A.
Mississauga, ON
It's a makeup heaven! Although some of the staffs are means when you approach them, but that would never stop me going there. Sephora is my go to store when I want to buy foundation.
Line W.
Vila Real
Sephora is well known for their amazing produts and obviously their service with costumers is just as well known. Sephora is THE store to visit if you are a makeup and skin care lover.
Mae H.
There aren't any Sephora Sotres in the UK but I shop online there all the time! I love the wide range of variety of beauty products they have and it never takes too long to arrive!
Savannah E.
Sephora is one of the most diverse beauty stores around. The workers are so helpful and I always find what I need. Also they have great testing packs for mascara or brands you love.
jetza C.
Eh probado muchas productos pero el que no me deja muy convencida es la m√°scara de pesta√Īas ya que tiende a que las pesta√Īas bajen y se vean horribles, eso es lo √ļnico que no me gusta y lo que me gusta es que te deja una buena textura y con un color m√°ximo en las pesta√Īas que se ven bien
Estefania M.
Barcelona, Venezuela
Sephora stores are like a heaven to me, because the makeup is so amazing, I love it!!! They have a lot of choices and a colours, that is so hard to pick only one.
Laura M.
Bucaramanga
I have been a long time customer of Sephora for years and with the time I've learned that the best way to buy in this brand is in a store because online I always have problems with the payment information so if you are interesting in something I really recommend you go to a store.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?