- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora blush works great. Lots of shades to choose from. I have tried at least 4 and liked them all. Only con for me is the price. I feel like you can get the same quality at a drugstore for less money. On the whole, it did work well and lasted about 2 months, so not a bad experience.
I don't shop here as often as I would like because it is so expensive. I do like to get my skincare here and makeup when I feel like splurging. The service is usually pretty good, I like the fact I can get points for free deluxe samples.
I think sephora has good stuff but they never have it in the store. I already try it order something on the page and I paid for it but they never send it! I think that they should fix that kind of things
I can always find so many things that I didn't even know I needed! I always shop in my local mall's store where I'm greeted my so many lovely makeup enthusiasts. My favourite purchase was my Cover FX Custom Enhancing drops. PROS are how easy the store is to navigate, how helpful each employee is, and how they remain fully stocked on products. The only CON I can think of is the long lineup lol.
Love everything I purchase at Sephora, I regularly shop for smash box items and the occasional KatVonD lippies .. high quality and I enjoy that there are a lot of different brand to try out in one store
As being a high end brand that doesn't have to cost much compared to any other brand. I love their eyeshadows and lipsticks. Especially their shimmer shadows, I would always use ut as a highlighter. Their brushes are excellent! Who doesn't love sephora?
We unfortunately don't have a Sephora in London,so whenever I'm in Paris (France) I make sure that one of my trips is to go to Sephora there,I have always found what I want in the stores and I always get excellent customer service.I can't wait to go to an American store now,lol.
Sephora is my number one place to go to for makeup and advice and great customer service.They carry top quality items and stand behind everything they sell.I shop here monthly and recommend it to everyone
I love shopping in sephora, always find what your looking for. I bought the ABH modern renaissance palette and have not been able to put it down. I could go in for one thing and come out with 10 products
Calling out to all you girls!! Sephora is that place to go for all your makeup and glam needs!! It has been a favourite of mine since I can remember!! Love this store and can't wait to shop there again !
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos