BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kayla K.
Woodbridge, VA
Love this store! Especially ordering online because if all the awesome free samples they send you! They have everything I need for my beauty routine in one place, and it's affordable. I have a gift card and I can't wait to use it to purchase my bridal makeup!
Jenna M.
I live right near a Ulta store So I used to go there occasionally. I didn't buy much because I felt the customer service was very aloof.
After driving 45 minutes to go to Sephora I am now totally in love and go all the time and purchase things constantly. It's amazing how good customer service can completely change ones buying habits!
Mary C.
Cleveland, TN
Sephora is a girl's place to shop for all her beauty needs. We like trying on all the new products, getting good deals, and coupons galore. My daughter introduced me to Sephora years ago and I've loved going in ever since. Sometimes I make my purchases online.
Ciara D.
Merriam, KS
Sephora is great. It always has what I need. I go there for just about everything. It't not too expensive but it's not cheap. I think it's fine the way it it. They could add a few more brands to their store. I would recommend shopping there. I really enjoy it.
Jade M.
Sephora is a great store but I would say there makeup is not the best quality for the price. The store it's self is great because there's pints clubs and they give you gifts on your birthday which is also very nice but there makeup line is a way different story. It's just that all the Sephora makeup that I have tried aren't the best and that's why I'm rating the brand its self 2 stars.
Crissy B.
Howey In Hls, FL
Love Sephora. Which they had more sales or coupons but it works when your looking for something you can't find anywhere else. It's nice they have everything all in one place. Plus the bonus of free samples is nice. Plus the extra deluxe sample if you spend $25.
Christa E.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I pay a visit to my local Sephora at least once a month and am always amazed by the outstanding knowledge of the staff, when you can actually pin someone down long enough to interact with them, and the product availability. Having sensitive skin like I do, I've purchased products and had to then return them do to a negative reaction and not once have I had an issue doing so, with or without a receipt.
Meghan D.
East Walpole, MA
Sephora is my favorite place to shop for makeup. They carry high quality products, although some are not affordable. I find myself having to make an investment in the products I buy there, but they are well worth it. Sephora workers are kind and helpful, too.
Rachel D.
Wellington, OH
The selection is amazing. If there's a cosmetic product you want, then you'll definitely find it here. They feature a wide price range of products, too, from high end to more inexpensive brands. The best part is that they'll give you free samples, or let you try things before you buy them, which is great if you're nervous about spending money on a new product.
Elizabeth W.
Fort Mill, SC
Always a great experience no matter what location I visit. Staff is knowledgeable and never tries to push a specific brand. If an employee isn't sure about an item, they will ask a co-worker in order to give you the correct information about your beauty needs!
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.