BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Sarah F.
Lyn, ON
I LOVE shopping at sephora! Their rewards program is great and they carry so many brands and products. Products do run expensive.
However, in store you can ask for a sample of pretty much anything to take home!
Justine F.
My favorite place in the whole world, I can literally get lost in Sephora and be immersed in it for hours when I'm shopping. I am in love with their mini lipstick and eye makeup sets and love their rewards system!
Alexandra C.
Portalegre
I enjoy Sephora very much for their variety of products and hospitality. People there can help you a lot in case of doubts. I just think the prices could be a little lower, but who doesen't, right? I'll keep shopping there, but always looking for the best deals.
Rozeta V.
North York , ON
I love Sephora there are so many things you can buy there from beautiful fragrances to varieties of makeup . There are sometimes good deals on products or gift sets to get for birthday and or Christmas . Love it .
emily m.
great place has all the products I need. the staff are so nice and friendly there and are happy to help me out with whatever purchases I'm thinking of making and they would also recommend products that do the same and or are better for my skin. I would totally recommend people shop there.
Lindsey B.
Whitby, ON
I absolutely love Sephora! A great place to shop everything beauty in person and online. Service is great and lots of awesome samples when your purchase. So many great brands in one place. I shop here way too often!
Podocea C.
Sephora este despre frumusete si moda
Secretul Sephora consta in faptul ca este „Destinatia suprema a frumusetii”, oferind o selectie de produse pe cat de incredibile, pe atat de moderne, reflectand, de asemenea, un gust al libertatii, un sentiment de placere si dorinta de a oferi frumusete clientilor sai. In plus, poti accesa oricand in magazinele Sephora, o intreaga varietate de servicii, care sa te conecteaze cu lumea produselor cosmetice: servicii de machiaj, sfaturi personalizate, ambalaje de cadou speciale sau te puteti bucura de consilierea personalizata privind ingrijirea pielii si corpului. La Sephora, vei descoperi un nou mod de a trai frumusetea! Multiple si variate, creative si rafinate, realizate cu standardele de calitate autentice, produsele comercializate au fost create pentru ca frumusetea sa fie o placere accesibila tuturor clientilor nostri: mereu simpla, jucausa si in pas cu tendintele!
Tanzhi C.
This store has everything you can possibly want to buy. I buy almost all of my makeup from there. It has heaps of brands and a great range of products. I love to shop here. I would recommend this to everyone.
Sally K.
Sydney
I srsly I can't go to sephora without spending like $500 or more sometimes
I find it expensive for me as a student
I usually shop there a lot of times
There
Of course I do recommend shopping here
It's awesome
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
I wish I could buy the entire store, I probably spend way more money there then I should! Love how they always give samples and being a VIB member is worth it, I trade my points for amazing stuff! Also they helped me a lot with choosing the best foundation colour for me! Can I live in Sephora?
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.