- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I LOVE this store. Sells all types of amazing make up. Can be a bit on the pricey side though, but it really depends on what you're purchasing. I shop here all of the time! One thing I would change is the prices, because somethings are just way too expensive for little product.
I usually buy my makeup and beauty products from Sephora. They have the best return policy as they want you to be satisfied with the products they carry. The staff always seems helpful and knowledgeable.
Sephora brand can be hit or miss, slightly over-priced sometimes. They do have great products ie their setting powders, highlighters, and lipsticks. Not my go to for makeup brands for things such as foundations. Would 100% recommend shopping at Sephora for other brands, their service is always fantastic
I absolutely love Sephora's makeup brushes and highly recommend them! Particularly the Kabuki brushes which are amazing to put on your foundation to create an airbrushed look. The only downside is the price for their products. However I feel that with brushes its worth the splurge.
I go to sephora a lot... I mean.... a lot. What I like is that the sales people will check in with me frequently but do not bug me. I like to indepentantly check out makeup/skincare etc and appreciate being left alone
I love sephora, I have always consider it as a make up heaven because it co,bines the best make up brands and their quality is just amazing.. my favorite brands are HudaBeuty and TooFaced. Sephora is the best really enjoyed my purchases
Sephora is awesome because it has a huge selection of various makeup and skincare brands. It has anything you can possibly need in terms of beauty! Only downside is they are really busy all the time!
I love sephora! Employees are always so knowledgeable and helpful. They even do your make up for free. They carry all different name brands in the shop. No running around to different stores. Their prices are competitive. It's my go to for hair products, skin care make up and perfume
Recently purchased the Sephora brand eyeshaddows and they are some of the best shadows over every tried , so buttery and easy to blend and sooo pigmented . As I live in France ATM I am a regular in my Sephora and I love it so much , everyone here is so nice!
Excelente tienda, me gusta la variedad de maquillaje que tienen. Los precios son justos. Me gusta mucho la marca Too Faced, Tarte y Urban Decay. Excelente variedad de paletas, bases, correctores, brochas.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos