BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?đŸ€” I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Mandy H.
Toronto, ON
Got the Giorgio Armani Designer Lift Foundation recently me loving it. Like that it's light and silky and easy to build for better coverage. Sunscreen is a plus!
Leanne T.
I love sephora! All the beauty are very well done and it is so nice and lightweight to wear! It is absolutely amazing and has a very good quality! However for me it is expensive. But I would still recommend it!
Lisa C.
I personally like Sephora because they have a lot of the makeup brands available in one shop and the prices are quite reasonable. However most of the times the items i want are not in stock making it quite difficult to get everything u want in a one day trip to sephora.
Aub C.
I love the urban decay eyeshadow I got from sephora. I was gonna buy the naked 3 pallet just for one of the colors but then I saw I could just buy a single eye shadow. The workers are nice they help you out.
Hannah J.
I recently purchased a mini size of the benefit hola bronzer. It is smooth and silky to the touch. The brush it comes with makes contouring easy and the colour is beautiful on so many different skin tones.
Suganya T.
Scarborough , ON
I love Sephora!!! I'm a rouge at Sephora! That should say how crazy I am about their store! The only two things I hate about Sephora are that they don't over many sales... and not enough discounts for rouges!
Marigabi V.
Every time I go to Sephora I end with a bag full of things that I buy because I want to try them. The products always surprise me! All the stuff they sell are amazing quality.
Brian D.
Calgary
Sephora has great hair products and makeup! One favourite is a hair product that helps to keep your hair straight! We shop here a couple times a month! Great quality products! I would recommend anyone to shop here.
Alice C.
Brasov
Awesome! Great range of products. You can try them there. The girls are very helpful. You can always reach to Sephora when you have to get a present and they have great discounts al year long. I recomand it!
Gaby L.
la laca de uñas me gusta q vengan en formato pequeño pq así cuando se te secan ya casi no te queda producto. tienen una amplia gama de colores y muchos difíciles de encontrar en otras marcas.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?