BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Humairaa R.
If you are a makeup lover, then Sephora is the store for you. They have many high end brands and a lot of face care products. The workers are very helpful and if you need help to find the right makeup they will help you or you can always use the testers.
Veronika  O.
This is the best store for beauty lovers!!! You can find amazing brands of makeup and skin care products, the sephora brand itself is very nice and less expensive than others such as Tarte, UD, Benefit, Nars, etc...
Alexandra R.
Brampton
Sephora is personally a great makeup, and skincare store, if you have money you'd like to blow because products are fairly expensive. Would always recommend drugstore, but I sometime find myself at a Sephora store.
Lily U.
It is a great brand, in all its products, they are colors with an impressive pigmentation, the contnidos are quite abundant and has a variety of colors hallucinating.
Alicia S.
Hamilton, WY
Sephora is my go to place for makeup. The stores are laid out by brand and always clean. The employees are always there to help but arent in your face the whole time.
Hatidje D.
My friends too faced chocolate eyeshadow pallete which was just amazing for first time using. The colors are so beautiful and blending really nice. And the smell, uh the smell is just like chocolate gonna eat it.
Sarah N.
Champaign Pop highlighter is probably the best highlighter I've ever used. You can see it from across the room, and it works on all skin types which is always a plus. I strongly recommend the investment to get the product, and recommend shopping at Sephora!
Laure H.
Sephora has everything for every beauty lover. Sephora is really nice and neat. Only the lighting isn't very true to the sunlight, so sometimes you end up buying a color you thought suited you really well, but actually doesn't.
Victoria P.
Canada
This store is like the makeup home. I love going in a looking at all the makeup! It's extremely pricey though. I've never bought anything from there but I always go in and look. I would really recommend this store.
Andrea L.
Zapopan
I absolutely adore sephora! I love the store and I love the brand!! I buy all my make up here! Sephora has an affordable brand but I think they should be a little bit better on the formulas!! I will go there again
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?