- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
If you are a makeup lover, then Sephora is the store for you. They have many high end brands and a lot of face care products. The workers are very helpful and if you need help to find the right makeup they will help you or you can always use the testers.
This is the best store for beauty lovers!!! You can find amazing brands of makeup and skin care products, the sephora brand itself is very nice and less expensive than others such as Tarte, UD, Benefit, Nars, etc...
Sephora is personally a great makeup, and skincare store, if you have money you'd like to blow because products are fairly expensive. Would always recommend drugstore, but I sometime find myself at a Sephora store.
It is a great brand, in all its products, they are colors with an impressive pigmentation, the contnidos are quite abundant and has a variety of colors hallucinating.
Sephora is my go to place for makeup. The stores are laid out by brand and always clean. The employees are always there to help but arent in your face the whole time.
My friends too faced chocolate eyeshadow pallete which was just amazing for first time using. The colors are so beautiful and blending really nice. And the smell, uh the smell is just like chocolate gonna eat it.
Champaign Pop highlighter is probably the best highlighter I've ever used. You can see it from across the room, and it works on all skin types which is always a plus. I strongly recommend the investment to get the product, and recommend shopping at Sephora!
Sephora has everything for every beauty lover. Sephora is really nice and neat. Only the lighting isn't very true to the sunlight, so sometimes you end up buying a color you thought suited you really well, but actually doesn't.
This store is like the makeup home. I love going in a looking at all the makeup! It's extremely pricey though. I've never bought anything from there but I always go in and look. I would really recommend this store.
I absolutely adore sephora! I love the store and I love the brand!! I buy all my make up here! Sephora has an affordable brand but I think they should be a little bit better on the formulas!! I will go there again
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos