BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jordan B.
I purchased the Too Faced "Better Than Sex" mascara last year and I can't use anything else now. I always find new and amazing products at Sephora, I could shop there everyday!
Ashlyann M.
Hormigueros, Puerto Rico
Love this store, here in Puerto Rico we don't have that many makeup only or all stores so, Sephora is one of my go to's. Great customer service and they have the best products.
Kaitlyn L.
Henderson, TN
my hobbies include going to sephora. they have so many great brands! theres a tester for everything so you can see your color. all the employees know their stuff! my favorite purchase from there was close to $200 and i got so many products! highly recommend!
Kayla G.
Milton, OK
My favorite place to shop for makeup, both online and in person. The selection is vast and the staff is always very friendly and knowledgeable. It definitely pays to sign up for their reward program if you are a frequent customer there.
Tania M.
Toronto, ON
Sephora is my go-to destination for makeup and skincare products. They carry all the top brands and their staff is super helpful and knowledgable. not to mention all the perks of being a VIB member like super cute gifts and free mini makeovers!
Stephanie S.
Bouctouche, NB
I LOVE SEPHORA !! They have very good service there it never dessapoints and they will help you if you are looking for a certain product ! Overall great experience with them and they have many different brand like Nars, Ole Henriksen... (:
María L.
in this store you can find a lot of fantastic products, the people who are here are really kind and you dont can choose only one product because you want to buy all of them.
Maria C.
Montréal , QC
Sephora is a great make up store because the people who work there really know what they're talking about!! The products are a little pricey but you know the quality is great!
Richard S.
Columbia
After trying the new lush cosmetics line I fell in love! The biggest plus to this line is that it is all natural. Not to mention smells amazing and leave your skin feeling refreshed! I adore Sephora and of course shop there constantly!
Silviana B.
Bucharest
Love their products. Really high quality. A little bit expensive but they're worth it. You can also find all kinds of makeup brands and beauty brands that cannot be found so easily in drugstores. I would definitely recommend.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?