BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jenn B.
Sephora offers a wide-selection of quality makeup with helpful employees that are willing to spend time helping you to find what you're looking for. The stores are organized in a sensible fashion for easy shopping as well. Although a lot of the products are on the pricier end of things, they last a long time and are worth it.
Ashlyann M.
Hormigueros, Puerto Rico
Love this store, here in Puerto Rico we don't have that many makeup only or all stores so, Sephora is one of my go to's. Great customer service and they have the best products.
Alana M.
Edmonton
Love Sephora! Who doesn't! It's such an amazing place for a makeup addict like myself! Such a huge selection of items! The employees always look so cute and are always so nice!
Stephanie S.
Bouctouche, NB
I LOVE SEPHORA !! They have very good service there it never dessapoints and they will help you if you are looking for a certain product ! Overall great experience with them and they have many different brand like Nars, Ole Henriksen... (:
Yuraisy J.
It is very good store, there is a friendly atmosphere and good deal. the productos First, it is pretty good deal for this price.
Second, I just don't understand people keep saying no pigment. orrr did I just get lucky and got a good pigmented one hehe. When I compare it to my naked smokey, tartelette bloom, and other high end palettes, it gives fairly similar result in pigment and color. and i like the color choices because most of the colors are pretty casual colors like nude warm color plus some playful colors which is so much fun.
Kayla G.
Milton, OK
My favorite place to shop for makeup, both online and in person. The selection is vast and the staff is always very friendly and knowledgeable. It definitely pays to sign up for their reward program if you are a frequent customer there.
Zara A.
Sephora is a great store! Staff who work there are really nice and friendly! My favorite purchase was the benefit hoola bronzer! It was kind of expensive but it was worth it!
Maria C.
Montréal , QC
Sephora is a great make up store because the people who work there really know what they're talking about!! The products are a little pricey but you know the quality is great!
Sia Koukla P.
Montreal, QC
You guys do not understand I am obsessed I got to be VIB rouge in one month I cannot walk in Sephora and not buy anything best place ever where you find all the common brands
María L.
in this store you can find a lot of fantastic products, the people who are here are really kind and you dont can choose only one product because you want to buy all of them.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?