BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Cyndi B.
Sephora is a great shop if you are a beginner in makeup or if you are a seasoned pro. It has a large range of product that cover a range of costs. My personal favourite is the Kat von D lock it foundation. I would highly recommend shopping at Sephora.
Valerie B.
My all-time favourite contour palette is the kat von d shade& light palette! The contour has a good texture and blends very well into skin. The highlighter and contour really work well together and give my face much more structure and definition! Even though the product is expensive, it is worth the buy!
Ella M.
sephora has everything from brushes to makeup, hair to skincare. Sephora has got affordable and expensive products but that doesn't stop me from shopping there. i dont think it needs improvement which is why i would reccomend anyone to shop there.
Carly A.
Kingston, ON
Sephora is amazing! The staff are extremely friendly. I've used their makeover services many times now, and every time I am beyond impressed. They always know what will work best with my style and skin.
Lauren B.
Peterborough , ON
Has everything you could possibly imagine, all the employees are willing to help find your match to any product! Great high end makeup brands store, Not exactly affordable but super worth the hype!
Lorraine W.
Newmarket, ON
This is my go-to website for ordering products and discovering new products. The customer service is great and I love reading the reviews on the products before I make a decision.
Claudia W.
I love sephora so much. I really like their vib loyalty programme as I qualified the first time I shopped there which meant I got free products. They have such an amazing range of products which I really liked as there isn't alot of range when it comes to buying makeup in new zealand although it is growing.
Caitlin S.
KINGSTON, NS
Going to sephora makes me feel so fancy! The girls working there are always so attententuve and knowledgeable about the products ! I really enjoy the little travel size section by the checkouts!
Dani A.
Oakville, ON
I love the beauty insider program at Sephora. I recently became Rouge and have been enjoying the free shipping. I have also booked a free makeover next week as one of my membership perks.
Teresa B.
Victoria, BC
Love Sephora. Such a large selection of items. I adore the rewards program, makes shopping there even better. Great as a gift, or even a gift card if you're not sure. Very helpful staff.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?