- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Honestly one of the best online store. They make it really easy to return. They have some of the best brands on there. They also have fast and free shipping over $50. Love that they are now on Ebates as well, makes it even more worth my time to shop with them
I went into Sephora recently to find a new product to fill in my eyebrows and I'm happy to say it was a really good experience. The staff were really nice and were ready and willing to help me. I would definitely recommend shopping there. Love it!
I love this store because it has all the product you want the pro are it great Quality and cons are it's expensive it's a very great no need for improvement at all I will shop there as many times as I do I like
I recently picked up the Becca Cosmetics highlighter in Champange pop from Sephora, and I love it!! It's expensive but worth every penny! The colour, the pigmentation, the quality is all there! I'm an NC20 and the colour is not to dark and doesn't leave that blotch on your face and has great lasting power! Recommend to anyone!
I love Sephora. It will always be my number one go to place for makeup. The VIB program is amazing. Points for money you will be spending anyway?! Fantastic. Not to mention the cast members are always super friendly and helpful. Love love love.
As I said in the bathroom line that has scents colors and impressive designs, eye make-up remover and especially the biphasic and all its exclusive brands, from mufe super creamy pencils to apply and very very resistant, debenefit in addition to the shadows is Cream please go to sephora and try the benetint is awesome!
My all-time favourite contour palette is the kat von d shade& light palette! The contour has a good texture and blends very well into skin. The highlighter and contour really work well together and give my face much more structure and definition! Even though the product is expensive, it is worth the buy!
Has everything you could possibly imagine, all the employees are willing to help find your match to any product! Great high end makeup brands store, Not exactly affordable but super worth the hype!
sephora has everything from brushes to makeup, hair to skincare. Sephora has got affordable and expensive products but that doesn't stop me from shopping there. i dont think it needs improvement which is why i would reccomend anyone to shop there.
Sephora is a great shop if you are a beginner in makeup or if you are a seasoned pro. It has a large range of product that cover a range of costs. My personal favourite is the Kat von D lock it foundation. I would highly recommend shopping at Sephora.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos