BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jailan M.
Ajax
Sephora is one of those stores that I can proudly admit I am addicted to. The people that work at my local location are always more than happy to assist me and are always friendly. The online store is very easy to use and I always find what I need on there. Plus it carries all my favourite brands!
Antarjyot S.
New Delhi
Sephora is the one stop for all my makeup needs. They always have amazing deals going and I always end up buying something. Their redemption system makes me come back every time. I recently bought a Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara which is one of the best for my lashes and will soon go to buy another one
Roselle L.
Winnipeg
Every time I go to the mall, it is guaranteed that I go into Sephora and odds are good that I find something new to try. I love that there's always something new. And I also absolutely love that you can get samples if you're unsure about a product.
Amparo C.
Great selection of products. The salespeople are very friendly and really know their stuff. I got great advice for new products to try. I also like their card which gives you an incentive to keep going back. Overall, a very good shopping experience.
Lorna C.
My go to place for beauty supplies. I love sephora Brand facial masks and their liquid brand eyeliner is amazing! They carry so many options I fell in love with benifit they're real mascara, oh and the samples are super nice for trying new products!
I love this store! Every time that I enter I feel like I'm a kid at a candy shop! I don't shop here often since it's kind of pricy with some products, I get it, it's great quality but I really can't afford things that are really tiny and are 50 euros.
Jaida A.
Moose Jaw
staff is always really friendly... although sephora is very popular and in stores there is always lots of products not in stock. i love ordering online and love how you can get free samples!
Susan B.
Spruce Grove, AB
I like Sephora because of the customer service and wide range of products. They take the time to find the right products for my skin type & tone and have suitable products in every price range. It's like a one stop shop for beauty products with your own advisor.
Sharon S.
Dubai, Dubai
This is my beauty heaven! I get all my beauty products from Sephora and the staff are so helpful in finding the right product for me. Although, it is a little bit on the pricier side but you get exactly what you pay for, and that is, amazing quality!
Catherine R.
Amazing place to go when you're unsure of what products to use for your face! The staff are helpful and willing to give you generous samples before you purchase, which is great when you're unsure of a product! Senhora slso has a great return policy.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?