- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
This is my go to store! It has absolutely everything, almost all of the brands I use are at this store. I think they are not that price, it is pretty affordable for everyone. The quality of the store and the products is amazing . I would recommend for everyone to go there.
I love how friendly the staff is and how easy it is to locate and try products before you buy it. I also like the rewards program and how you earn deluxe samples to try before you buy. The diversity of products sold at Sephora make it an easy beauty one stop shop.
Great place that has a bunch of high end products all in one place by a bunch of different brands. Also they have skincare and fragrances, I love the Sephora app it has a bunch of perks, some people have had problems in the past with it but luckily I haven't.
I really like Sephora and appreciate the high end experience it provides its customers. I do wish they had more of a variety of price points for those of us that mix and match brands. For example, I could get my foundation and moisturizer there, but I go cheaper on my eye products. I wish I didn't have to make multiple stops because they carried a greater range of stuff!
I love Sephora for offering all of my favorite brands in one location. The services and products offered in Sephora are always top-notch. I always find myself walking into a store whenever I have free time to browse the store for new and effective products.
I recently bought this eyeshadow pallette from Urban Decay. It is the Urban Decay Naked Smoky eyeshadow palette. This is the perfect palette for a smoky eye! Colors are really pigmented. The glitter eye shadows can be a bit chalky. Other than that, they are great.
Perfect one stop shop for all of my makeup, skincare, and hair needs. I am always pleased with the products that I find in Sephora--my reliable oldies and new-in products. I find myself in Sephora at least once a week and I know I will continually keep coming back.
I love shopping at Sephora! My local Sephora employees (Tampa) are always super helpful and knowledgeable. They have a wide selection, and the layout is very clean and organized. I recently became a VIB Rouge, if that's any indication of how much I love and frequent this place :)
Sephora is my go-to store for cosmetics! They have all the mid range and high end products I love and save me the time of having to go to six different websites or department stores to get them! Not to mention their customer service team is beyond helpful and if you DO ever have to make a return, its a pain free process!
I like the products Sephora carries quite a lot, but I find they tend to be expensive and the customer service is kind of hit or miss depending on the store you visit. I really like Origins and the Kat Von D products they carry as well as the Dr. Jart masks.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos