BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Taylor H.
West New York, NJ
As a Sephora Member, I'm a huge makeup geek or makeup guru. They're supplies are amazing &a I buy all of my cosmetics in the store as well. From there seohora brands and from tarte cosmetics, i get it all.

I personally own a Sephora eyeshadow palette called "Vintage Filter". The palette itself is very pigmented and easy to use. The colors are flawless and comes along with an easy application. Not only that but the price was very affordable and not all too expensive. I recommend the store and their products.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I could spend hours in Sephora. I do a lot of my own research so I never really need assistance by the cast members, but there is never any shortage of people to help you should you need it. They switch things up fairly often so you may not find the same things in the saw spots. You can get three samples made of anymore anything in the store (except fragrance) which is awesome because the options online for samples are limited. You earn 1 point for every dollar you spend and you can redeem them for deluxe samples or customized experiences (or continue to hoard them like me)
Jacqueline C.
Longmeadow, MA
Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? No. It's Sephora. But I still feel like I died and went to heaven every time I walk in the store. High quality makeup, and I have always received good service. I do like their point perks but I do wish there was more too it than just tiny samples as the perks. It does get better once you become VIB, where you receive early access to sales, etc. I love both the makeup and the skincare lines at Sephora. It's pricey, but it's also a nice treat to walk out with the little bag and knowing you're going to feel beautiful with whatever you bought.
Kathleen C.
Canoga Park, CA
Have y'all tried Sephora's lip stain? It is seriously long lasting and it's not thick at all. It feels like I'm almost wearing nothing. I don't even have to re apply after eating lunch. I have it in red and the color is stunning. The red is vibrant but not crazy bright where it stops traffic. It was only $8 and it was the best investment I've had in a while. It has so much product too, and I usually go for name brands but I just gave this a shot and I was mind blown. Honestly the girl that helped me was going on and on about it and now I know why, I highly recommend if you're new to makeup to try some of their products.
Brennan M.
Concord, NC
I love Sephora for their exclusive product range. I subscribe to their flash shopping service, which I really enjoy, so I shop with them more often than other retailers. I also like that they offer samples generously. They have a fantastic subscription service as well that I look forward to each month. The only area I would say that Sephora could improve would be their rewards system. They only offer a few rewards at a time that often don't seem worth the points spent. Other retailers offer money off a purchase and I wish Sephora did this as well.
Alaina W.
Sephora is my go-to beauty store. Their staff is usually very helpful when I'm looking for a particular product or correct shade of something. They carry most high end makeup brands, which leads to a little too much spending on my party, but it's all worth it. If you start shopping there on the reg, make sure to become a Beauty Insider. Best thing is that you get a free sample present on your birthday! You can also rack up points that can be used to buy samples on different levels, depending on the number you have. Honestly, even just window shopping in Sephora can make my day.
Alexis M.
Lexington, KY
Sephora is my go-to beauty supplier. With an amazing in store and online atmosphere which makes you extremely comfortable. Whether you are a newbee or an avid beauty lover the employees there are always helpful to transitioning you into the makeup world. My favorite product purchased directly from this store would be the Kat Von D Shade and light pallet. This eyeshadow pallet has a mixture of cool and warm tone matte shades which apply amazingly to the lid. The colors all smoothly blend with little effort. This pallet Is 9 time out of 10 used at least a makeup look daily. Because of the high quality pigmentation. Without the help of the staff at Sephora I would have never been introduced to this product, and dabbled outside of my comfort zone leaning to all cool toned neutrals and shimmers. So for that I have Sephora to thank for the continuos help from the employees present and the fact they helped me knock down my boundaries concerning makeup.
karina v.
I love sephora and it's still one of my fave places to shop but over the years they have changed a lot, customer service is greatly lacking....the makeup industry has evolved and now makeup is a high trend but because it's become such a trend I feel like when you go in to test the makeup the products that are testers are completely destroyed. I now just purchase my stuff online just so I don't have to deal with the disarray, the uncleanliness, the attitude of workers that don't know how to provide a service they are getting paid to do such as ring ppl up and just be friendly. Aside from that sephora has the best selection of makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair products. They have a point system I'm currently part of their VIP rouge system but I feel like it doesn't really include much....
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
Sephora is one of my go-to beauty and makeup shops! They have most of the products I love, and they have a great rewards program that lets you get free items with your points and discounts. I usually like to order online, because they sometimes offer free makeup bags and samples, plus you always get to choose an additional 3 samples with every purchase! Definitely recommend this store! The only con is that a lot of the products are expensive, and they don't really offer low-price products besides the sephora beauty line, but I still prefer Sephora!
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
I love Sephora!! Great products, great people, and I love that you can also sample any product at store! You also have the option to buy products online, very convenient when you don't have time to go to the store or if you don't live near one, you can read and write reviews as well. If you sign up to be a Beauty Insider (it is free), you get points for every dollar spent (you can redeem them for deluxe samples starting at 100 points) and also get a free birthday gift! I highly recommend Sephora, it is for sure my favorite place for beauty products!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?