- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is the most amazing beauty shop ever. The shopping experience is great and the staff always help you with your concerns. I shops here very often and I must say I will always shop in Sephora. Sephora I great for all kinds of makeup. It is heaven for makeup junkies.
Sephora is my favourite place to buy mid-high end makeup. I love pretty much all of the brands they have there and the staff is always friendly when I visit. I do wish they had more sales that weren't just for the VIB members.
Sephora has great customer service as well as great products! I especially love their own line of make up. You know you're getting great quality make up at a lower price. Every one is so helpful and really understands the art of make up and beauty products.
I love this brand, the truth is that the quality of its products are incredible and always leaves the skin very perfect, I recommend to use it although its price is somewhat high is worth it.
It's perfect. No doubt, I absolutely love foundations because a foundation/BB cream and a lipstick are the only cosmetics that I use in everyday life. But I won’t be able to use much of Sephora Collection 10HR Perfection Foundation (a sweet gift from a friend) because the shade doesn’t match my skin tone, but other than that, you gotta know whether this foundation is worth the money
The majority of my makeup is purchased at Sephora. The people are so friendly and the brand selection is great. I wish there were more at the Canadian locations but I buy quite a bit online now anyways so it is fine. I always find some great deals in store.
Recently purchased a Sephora brush set for myself as a Christmas present. They are so soft and easy to use, great value for money. Cannot fault them these are now my go to brushes they are such high quality. I would definitely recommend this to a friend
LOVEEEEE SEPHORA with a huge passion. I'm a VIB rouge in this store and i can definitely say you will walk out with half the store in your hands. They carry beautiful brands and new products every week with amazing point collecting products and promotions
MY FAVORITE STORE EVER!!!! IF YOU LOVE MAKEUP YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO LEAVE IT IS A DREAM COME TRUE!!! they have all of the makeup you could ever want and I have made so many purcahses there its crazy! I have never been dissapointed by a sephora purchase
I love almost each one of the brands that they sale even if the price of the most is too high. Although i hate the fact that when they have -30%, -35% sales some how almost everything in their site isn't available. And i am not completly satisfied with the staff here in Greece, they aren't polity and friendly!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos