BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sephora
Ouidad is an excellent product that I found at Sephora. Sephora has the best hair products on the market. My hair is a mix of kinky and curly and Ouidad hair products are great for my type of hair. I'm glad I was able to easily find Ouidad products at Sephora.
jean T.
Sephora is my favourite beauty store. It has everything a girl needs either online or in store. Their point system is a nice touch for freebies and don't forget to pick up your birthday gift!
Alex T.
Vancouver, BC
My go-to place for all of the best cult beauty buys! They carry a wide range of brands and products which is perfect for anyone. I like to shop online because there are more options, good reviews, and online exclusive products (plus you can do it from your bed lol).
Karelisse C.

Sephora online works perfectly. Shipping always fast and on time. I do not shop frecuently because do not have the money but if I have it, I do it. Quality is relative because they manage differents marks. In the store I have good and not good experiences. Depend on the worker and the quantity of costumers arround.
Morgan R.
North Bay, ON
Super satisfied with my brand new highlighter from Sephora. The color is a little to pale for even my skin but its 100% still one of the nicest highlighters I've used and super affordable at that. I would no doubt buy it again, ecstatic with the way it shines.
Laura L.
My experience in Sephora was great. I bought great quality makeup that were a little expensive for the amount of product they contained. But, I am still going to give this store 5 stars because the products lasted a very long time and the quality was great.
√Čvelyn F.
Mat√£-SP
Adoro o site da Sephora, é facil encontrar os produtos eu simplesmente amooo. Lá eu encontro produtos maravilhosos, de ótima qualidade, é um site seguro e com grande variedade de produtos.
Fer C.
Ciudad de Mexico
Uno de los tantos productos de sephora, especialmente me encanta uno de sus desmaquillantes de ojos bifasicos. Me gusta ya que es un aceite denso, mas que el de mac, aparte de que es muy suave y eso me va super bien ya que mi piel es muy delicada.
Katlyn R.
Sephora is my favourite beauty star by a landslide. I am a VIB Rouge. Across the board, the products are of good quality, although they will likely cost you a good sum. Some of my favourite purchases have been a Becca highlighter and Hourglass ambient powders
Eleni R.
Drama
I really like sephora, but since the nearest one is 2h away, i usually just order online. every time i've been to one of the stores i've always been very pleased with the customer service.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?