BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jenna M.
Oh man! I use the naked 3 palette sold by Sephora made by urban decay. It came in beautiful shape and it has amazing quality. It's an it on the pricey side, but it's worth it. I shop here a lot!!
Jess K.
Nepean, ON
Addicted!!!!! I need everything if only I had more money. Just wish you got more points for your purchases. Can be expensive but the quality of products is amazing. I shop here usually twice a month.
Ouidad is an excellent product that I found at Sephora. Sephora has the best hair products on the market. My hair is a mix of kinky and curly and Ouidad hair products are great for my type of hair. I'm glad I was able to easily find Ouidad products at Sephora.
Fer C.
Ciudad de Mexico
Uno de los tantos productos de sephora, especialmente me encanta uno de sus desmaquillantes de ojos bifasicos. Me gusta ya que es un aceite denso, mas que el de mac, aparte de que es muy suave y eso me va super bien ya que mi piel es muy delicada.
Alex T.
Vancouver, BC
My go-to place for all of the best cult beauty buys! They carry a wide range of brands and products which is perfect for anyone. I like to shop online because there are more options, good reviews, and online exclusive products (plus you can do it from your bed lol).
Nour R.
Favorite place ever!! I usually shop in Sephora Dubai or Sephora Prague. The staff is lovely, the products in Dubai are a little more expensive than Prague. My only complain is that the foundation tone testing machine was down in Sephora Dubai. Other than that, it's definitely the best place to buy your make up from!
Morgan R.
North Bay, ON
Super satisfied with my brand new highlighter from Sephora. The color is a little to pale for even my skin but its 100% still one of the nicest highlighters I've used and super affordable at that. I would no doubt buy it again, ecstatic with the way it shines.
jean T.
Sephora is my favourite beauty store. It has everything a girl needs either online or in store. Their point system is a nice touch for freebies and don't forget to pick up your birthday gift!
Stella T.
Good quality products all in one place. Some sales staff are not the brightest bulbs. I had a 'free' case when purchasing 4 eye shadows and I was charged for the case. No one could remove it from the bill until I went back twice and 1 person knew how to do it.
Claudia T.
Baytown, TX
I love going to Sephora! Lots of variety and a lot of my favourite makeup brands are sold at this chain. Coincidentally I've brought my boyfriend here more than any of my girlfriends. Hehe.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?