- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
The staff are always really helpful and the stores are set out really well. I like that they are happy to provide small sample products if your uncertain for free. I could spend hours in here.
Just got my an email saying I've been a member for 10 years, so I guess you would say I'm a dedicated shopper! I love the variety of brands and products you can get from them. One stop shop!
I love to visit my local Sephora! The staff is always really nice and patient. If you have a question, they can help you and have The product that you need... they basically have EVERYTHING!!!
I know their points system isn't as good as shopper's but I like the better selection of products as well as more unique selection of high end skincare that I can't really get elsewhere in Canada. If there was an Ulta I would consider shopping there over Sephora.
I absolutely adore Sephora. I love their makeup selection. I love their skin care section as well. There is so much to choose from and the employees are very well informed. I also have a Beauty Insider card which gets you free gifts on your birthday. IT'S THE BEST.
i love makeup so therefor sephora is one of my favourite shops to get makeup. favourite shop in general sometimes. its got so much variety and i go there whenever i need to update makeup. i loved the taste beauty oil from there and will not stop shopping there.
Love Sephora. You can find most of your makeup/skincare needs here. Even hair necessities! Some pros would be that they have a lot of items you can try before purchasing but the cons would be not enough employees during the busy times of the year and also stock.
Sephora is an amazing place to buy most makeup! if I wasn't so broke, I would definitely be spending more time buying stuff from there 🙄 I love this place and all the makeup that is available
Really good brand they have never dissapointed me. The las thing i got from Sephora was the CAT VON D Everlasting Liquid lipstic in Nosferatu for my mom and she loved it. it was like the classic red lipstick that just fits everyone. I will totally shop here again
Mega selection pulls you into Sephora and the great staff enhance the experience. I often choose to shop online rather than in the store just to avoid the always long line ups. And online shopping always nets you a few freebies. Great store and tempting selection.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos