- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I was trying to find a foundation that looks beautiful on my dark skin. I have a hard time finding foundations. I ordered one on Sephora online but it wasnt the right color. I went into the store and an associate helped me find the perfect color. My service at Sephora was wonderful!!!
Everything in Sephora is really nice, they got high end makeup. You can find a lot more high end makeup than any other store. I usually go every now and then . The only thing I hate about Sephora is costumer service. If you are not dress really nice or look nice they will treat you like crap. Seriously they need to get more nice employees, that is the only reason I don't visit really often
I get a lot of things from sephora. I typically use their brand foundation. I love it. Also I use their concealer. Both work amazing. Every time I go in there I usually know what I want or something similar. Every artist in there is extremely helpful and almost always happy/cheery. Rushes stink so I don't expect them to all in my face happy.
Sephora is an adult woman's candy store! It has so many products to try. It's a bit pricy but you do tend to get what you pay for. Luckily, they have a reward program so you do get a free something for your birthday and points add up to another free sample.
Sephora is the mecca of makeup stores, and I love to go there. I usually don't end up buying much or buying everything I see, so it's a hit or miss. I love the store because it really does carry almost every makeup brand to love out on the market right now.
I love love love Sephora! One thing I particularly love is that when I am unsure of a product and need more than just someones word, they give me samples to take home so that I can try and decide for myself what is best for me. This is not something you can do from Walmart.
Recently bought the Too Faced Born This Way foundation, and it is awesome !! The customer service was great, I was offered samples to take home to try out my color before I actually bought it. I love coming to sephora and I can always find what I am looking for!
SEPHORA!!!!!!! if you are a makeup junkie like me you know that sephora gets a 10 out of 10. they have everything. the only thing that i will say is that i wish that they also had lower end products in there as well but that's okay. the customer service is always great.
Love sephora going online is easy when I don't have time to go into the store. But the ladies in the store are so sweet and are great with helping you find just exactly what you need and will match your skin they also are great and generous with the samples.
Sephora is a great place to get highend beauty products. With every purchase, you build up points and can redeem it later. One thing I wish you can do is redeem money to put as payment. As of right now, you can only redeem products that are in your points category.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos