BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Francheska T.
The products they carry are of high quality and 100% authentic. The clerk are very attentive and helpful in terms of suggesting broadcasting new products and helping me find the best suitable item. I would recommend shopping here but their websites takes a long while to ship and are expensive.
jolene P.
Winnipeg
sephora is my go-to make-up supply store. the staff always gives good advice and i love how you can ask for free samples of make-up, skincare and fragrance. makes it so much easier to buy something when you already know you like it! i shop at sephora all of the time and will continue to do so!
Keryn B.
Edmonton , Alberta
I love Sephira. Love that you can sample anything and ask any questions and tbe staff are always very helpful! Love getting points and coupons in my email and I love that you can return anything if it doesn't work for you!
Tayla S.
Sydney ✨
I absolutely love Sephora, either online or in store, sometimes the workers and crowds can put me off but there's always stock online! high end products are always worth the price and to die for, recommend Sephora!
Fatima M.
The concealer is a huge hit! Perfect cover, great color matching scale and amazing results. Stays all day and easy to blend. Does not get dry on the skin and leaves a non caky result, smooth and flawless!
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
I wish I could buy the entire store, I probably spend way more money there then I should! Love how they always give samples and being a VIB member is worth it, I trade my points for amazing stuff! Also they helped me a lot with choosing the best foundation colour for me! Can I live in Sephora?
emily m.
great place has all the products I need. the staff are so nice and friendly there and are happy to help me out with whatever purchases I'm thinking of making and they would also recommend products that do the same and or are better for my skin. I would totally recommend people shop there.
Rozeta V.
North york, ON
I love Sephora there are so many things you can buy there from beautiful fragrances to varieties of makeup . There are sometimes good deals on products or gift sets to get for birthday and or Christmas . Love it .
Gabrielle E.
Montclair , CA
I only go to Sephora due to the brands, I know pretty much everything I get there is high quality, I just don't like the point system.. you rack up points by spending tons of money just to get a tiny sample size of something
Justine F.
My favorite place in the whole world, I can literally get lost in Sephora and be immersed in it for hours when I'm shopping. I am in love with their mini lipstick and eye makeup sets and love their rewards system!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?