BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Olivia G.
Hall Lane , Burwell
Sephora is one of the best makeup stores there is, you just can't go wrong when you go with Sephora. There is everything you need to everything you want, the staff there are all so lovely and experience! I wouldn't change a thing.
Kirstin D.
I love Sephora! The vib program is amazing as you regularly get rewards for purchasing cosmetics. They have most of the best makeup brands in one place, the only thing I wish is that they got stock in on popular items more often!
Svitlana V.
St Albert, AB
Love to shop at Sephora, especially on website. The quantity of cosmetic products huge! Prices are reliable. Lots of promotions and free stuff. You could even have a card to collect points for you purchases so you could receive more offers
Sam F.
Staff is extremely helpful and knowledgeable in offering their assistance to pick out make up. I love that they are able to apply and teach me proper techniques to use when applying make up. I don't shop here as often as I should but it's definitely a must if you haven't checked it out.
Samia K.
Dubai
Sephora is a great place to shop for beauty products. I love the Sephora lip stain and mascara but I love their other products equally. The shopping is great with a lot of things to choose from. A pro is that so many different brands to choose. A con that it is a little expensive. I always shop in Sephora. I love Sephora.
Bri H.
Kemptville, ON
Love Sephora. I am a VIB Rouge and love the free shipping. Also the return policy is great, makes ordering higher end products less intimidating, if you don't like it you can always return it. Love shopping online and in store.
Korina M.
Arlington
I love sephora. You can find such good products. The shopping experience isn't great for me. They need better customer service b/c if your makeup isn't as great at the employees , they look at you weird . Some are really nice though other than the ones who look at you stupid .
Lexi M.
I think Sephora is a great shop as it has a variety of makeup brands like TooFaced, AnastasiaBeverliyHills, KatVonD and much more. The prices are pretty good, everything is not really cheap but in the middle. Sephora has some amazing products!
Kirsten R.
Sephora is ok, I'd rather shop at ulta or online (you can get more samples and you don't have to interact with people who think they know more about makeup than you do even though they use 100 + layers of foundation) but anyways..
Jolene T.
Toronto, ON
I love going to Sephora! The employees are always so friendly and so knowledgable. They have helped me so many times to find an alternative product when I have went in looking for a product that is unavailable, or looking for a new product entirely.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?