BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
shayna r.
Victoria, BC
Best place to buy makeup hands down. I could spend hours in there and all my money. I love how they offer free 15 minute makeovers and focus on one area. Plus their staff is so helpful. I could live there. Best place ever !!
shelly M.
I personally loved the sephora eye shadows, they have really good pigmentation and there also very affordable. The only thing i suggest is that they come out with a palette with all these shades in them. sephora is a store you can find anything in and i sugget you check them out.
Stephanie C.
Mississauga, ON
To say I love this store would be an understatement. I love the variety of products and brands and it's always very neat and tidy which makes for a great shopping experience. The only problem I have is with the employees. I've had great service from many employees but lately they've seemed very rude and snooty.
Olga G.
I love Sephora brand itself as well as Sephora stores. This is my go-to beauty destination, although I usually shop online. The site is beautiful and very intuitive. I like Sephora brand concealers and eyeliners most of all.
Melanie W.
Colpitts Settlement, NB
Sephora is my go to beauty supplier. They have all the newest beauty products and will give you samples of any products you want to try and a no hassle return policy if the product didn't live up to your expectations. And the rewards program is second to none!
Heather P.
Toronto, ON
Love Sephora! They have a great selection of different brands of makeup and I find the staff to be very knowable of their products. I went in looking for help with a spray on foundation and they were so knowable and willing to help me complete my look. The bonus of a free birthday item make Sephora even better.
Mk M.
Mississauga
Sephora literally has everything a makeup fanatic an dream of. The only con is that they have all the high end makeup brands and sometimes for someone who's on a budget, that can be a little disappointing. Overall it's an amazing place and god bless the person who found it.
Stephanie  G.
Winnipeg, MB
I love Sephora! The great thing is once I buy products I don't have to buy them for a very long time because they last so long which leads to the bad part of me not having to visit sephora that often. Win for me though.
Jocelyn F.
Waimanalo, HI
So many options! I walk in and I'm in heaven. Sometimes I walk in just to walk in and look and what new. I love that your able to swatch anything. Going to the drug store, most things you can't swatch and it's like bringing home a blind date. With sephora you are always promised good quality and your money back if it doesn't work out. I love this store and corporation.
diane k.
Jarrow, Tyne and wear
Love everything about Sephora, so much to choose from and each time I've visited one of there stores I have always found the staff so helpful and will go out of there way to help you find exactly what you are looking for.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?