- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Hahahah to be honest I mostly go there with my friends to try they're make up cause it's too expensive for my cup of tea , no I don't go there a lot as before . Only go there if you have a lot of money otherwise go to Walmart
Nars is definitely one of the BEST cosmetic brands out there! Their velvet lip pencil is the best out of all velvet lip pencils! Not only does it work as a lip pencil, it doubles as a velvet lipstick that does not dry your lips, keeping them moisturized, but also transforming your lips into a gorgeous velvet matte lip- just like the glamorous Hollywood stars! Beautiful! I already own 4 of them! Cruella is my favorite and perfect red shade.
Sephora is one of the beauty products stores with more variety and brands. There you can get everything from skincare products to the essential shade palettes for your skin tone. They are even so efficient that you put your trust in them by giving free samples to attract your audience.
I wish there was a way to rate this store higher than 5 stars. It's my favourite place on earth! All of my favourite brands under one roof, it's like Disneyland for beauty lovers. The staff are knowledgable and ready to give you suggestions at any time.
Reviee about the copper luxe light travel hair dryer, it's small, easy to carry, half the time I leave it in more purse for nights out. The best part is is that I dont have to worry about being in a hurry, this little hair dryer goes a long way an gets the job done in minutes! Which I live because I'm always on the good an like to look good.
Sephora products are affordable yet the quality of high end products. I love that they are comparable yet also have their own significant colours and products. I also love that Sephora is always on top of creating new products.
Sephora is ok, I'd rather shop at ulta or online (you can get more samples and you don't have to interact with people who think they know more about makeup than you do even though they use 100 + layers of foundation) but anyways..
Me encanta esta tienda! Las chicas que trabajan allí son súper agradables y están preparadas para ayudarte con cualquier tipo de inquietud. Voy con frecuencia cada vez que viajo a USA. Si, sin duda alguna volvería a comprar allí
I love sephora. You can find such good products. The shopping experience isn't great for me. They need better customer service b/c if your makeup isn't as great at the employees , they look at you weird . Some are really nice though other than the ones who look at you stupid .
I absolutely love Sephora, it's one of my favourite shops ever! I live in England, so I use the only store and it has such a fabulous variety. I'm so glad I can use brands which we can't get here as I love trying new things. Plus, you don't have to pay custom charges either, as it's already included within the cost!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos