BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Riley P.
Defiantly my favorite makeup store!! Love love LOVE this store! Defiantly has good quality makeup! I shop here very often and love it! I also love how they have different ranking so it encourages you to purchase stuff. Defiantly would tell a beginner to start there!
Lacey M.
Evansville, IN
I really like Sephora, the store is set up so that everything is neatly organized and easy to find. They sell some of the best brands too! My only issue is that they are a bit on the pricey side. But other than that it is a great store to shop at for high end makeup.
Allyson S.
Wolcottville, IN
I like this store and some of their own products but they can be overpriced. I prefer to shop elsewhere for my products because where I live the only sephora store is small and only sells partial of their products. And their sales associates around here kinda are rude
Lindsey R.
Canton, GA
Sephora is my version of heaven!!! I just wish I could afford to buy all the things I'd like to. They literally have everything you could possibly need. The employees are awesome and super helpful. I will pick Sephora over any other beauty store every time.
Latasha E.
Knightdale, NC

I love Sephora however the closest one to me is about 35 miles away. I actually brought my first tinted moisturizer there which I love they did a great job color matching my skin tone. I will admit that Sephora can be a bit on the pricey side so I don't go often.
Tiffany H.
Maumelle, AR
Sephora is a great place to shop for make-up. They have a wide variety of brands. They always have employees there to help you find the perfect shade and even use the product on you to show you how to use, see if you like it, etc. they also have a great rewards program!
Alison W.
Overland Park, KS
A lot of products at Sephora are pretty expensive but my favorite product that I've bought here is the Elizabeth & James Nirvana Bourbon. It smells amazing! I also really love Nirvana Black. I did receive a sample of Nirvana Rose not too long ago so I'm keeping that in mind!
Melissa H.
I LOVE Sephora. I go into the store weekly and am always on their site looking for new products. I can trust the reviews. I love buying different Sephora face masks. The staff is always willing to answer any questions and work with me as long as I need help.
Jesek W.
The service is amazing. They really go above and beyond to make sure you find exactly what you're looking for. I'm more of a drugstore makeup customer as opposed to high end brands. But when I need to bridge the difference, the Sephora brand products are a great investment. Very dependable.
Meranda H.
Orlando, FL
I can't not walk into a sephora if I'm within sight of it. Even if I'm not buying anything, it's nice to get ideas for future purchases. The staff are always friendly, no matter what location I go to, and they're always helpful if I need advice on products.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?