- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I can find almost everything I need in this store, my favorite brands are: NARS, Origins, Bobbi Brown, Chanel, Sephora. The only thing I didn't find was Boots Botanics and Neutrogena, please add these brands! And I really appreciate their promos, it's always good to have the opprtunity to test some products before buying the full-size!
I've recently bought the Anastasia modern renaissance palette from sephora, I have to say its my ultimate favorite palette! I rank it much higher than the other eyeshadow palettes I own and I highly recommend it for anyone and everyone.
My favorite store ever. Seriously everything about this store screams perfection. Employees are approachable and super helpful. Beautiful displays, good lighting. Amazing selection of brands and products. Love the Beauty Insider program.
The store carries a wide variety of products to use as a consumer and also in various fields in the beauty community such as makeup artistry, aesthetics or hair styling. For the most part the sales associates are well trained and are very knowledgeable
The best way to order make-up in Canada. It has nearly every brand, if there's a limited edition item, they have it. If there's a shade, they have it. I just wish they had better samples in Canada! The American ones look so good compared to ours.
The Sephora of my city is very well, although I usually buy more online, since there is more variety of products. I love Sephora and I only put a problem and it is the maquetry company with which they work in my city, otherwise, I love it.
I actually love this brand, Last time I came into the mall i found the lipstick that is called Lancõme.It is really cute, but the worse thing is that is a little expensive for me to adquire those products even i like them, maybe if they were cheaper i would buy more of them
I love this mascara! My eyelashes are longer. They are normally shorter when i use another mascara. It took 3 days till it arrived. It is expensive for mascara but the results are unbelievable. I Will order here again.
Best place to shop at!!! They have so much variety of products. I just recently started getting addicted in shopping at Sephora. I like how their employees are really knowledgable about their products unlike at other makeup stores. Another plus is the testers!! <3 I like receiving testers and samples whenever I order. VIB here I come!!
Sephora is my all time favourite store. I love that you can buy high end makeup products all in one place rather than going to various websites for products. Also love how you can collect beauty insider points to get free products which is not an option at stores like ulta.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos