- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
its a very easy place to buy all your beauty products. honestly i browse this website for new products all the time. they always keep everything up to date and are ready to help with any questions. easy to return things if you don't like the product after trying.
The colour selection and product range in the original Sephora brand is unreal and definitely very underrated. I have never used a Sephora brand product that has disappointed me and plan to use more Sephora products in the future. A special shoutout to the pink Sephora moisturiser is definitely needed as I have gone through five or six jars of it (normal/dry skin)
My go-to place for all my beauty needs! I used to work there and it was an amazing environment and learning experience. I could always go in and spend hours talking to the staff about mutual love for makeup and skincare. My favourite store!!!
Beauty Mecca. I love that I can research products in advance of going into the store, or purchase online after reviewing. I love the points program, I love the samples, and I love the shiny clean yummy smelling stores. Sephora is my happy place.
I love Sephora it is my favourite store. I am a VIB Rouge member so you know i enjoh shopping there. Most things are very expensive but its because the quality of products are amazing or that it is a luxury brand. So much makeup i love it!
I love Sephora, although some things are hard to find because it is such a big store i love going there. As somebody who loves makeup. Sometimes some of the workers can be a little rude. but other than that it is great. highly recommend.
de sephora eh usa unos labiales muy pero muy buenos son de buena calidad tambien las mascaras de pestañas , polvo para tapar los granitos es muy buena marca los delineadore tambien son muy faciles de usar esta tienda es muy recomendad para personas que les guste pintarse
The best way to order make-up in Canada. It has nearly every brand, if there's a limited edition item, they have it. If there's a shade, they have it. I just wish they had better samples in Canada! The American ones look so good compared to ours.
Who doesn't love Sephora?? It's the makeup lover's haven! I like the wide variety of brands that you can choose from, I love how fast their online delivery is and how nice and approachable most (not all) of their beauty advisers. It's my favorite shop of all time!
I actually love this brand, Last time I came into the mall i found the lipstick that is called Lancõme.It is really cute, but the worse thing is that is a little expensive for me to adquire those products even i like them, maybe if they were cheaper i would buy more of them
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos