BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Amanda H.
Kitchener, ON
I have one experience where I went in and wasn't asked if I needed help by anyone but to be fair it was super busy. Every other time I have had great customer service and they have been more then happy to help/get me samples of any product I want.
Justine S.
Calgary, AB
Sephora is my go-to-place for a lot of cosmetics. They have the most selection of brands, generally ranging from mid- to luxury-brand cosmetics. I shop here a lot. The return policy is good. I have shopped here before and would shop here again/
Rachel S.
Calgary, AB
The girls are great and give you incredible customer service. They have awesome return policies and are very friendly. The only issue I have is that sometimes the testers are a mess or missing, and you can feel like the girls are judging you if you don't come in with a full face on.
Terri D.
Halifax/Ottawa/GTA
Great customer service! They're always willing to help and will always let you test a product even if there's no tester available. The Sephora collection is my favourite - cheap and great quality, especially their lip liners and liquid lipsticks
Feri V.
Puedes encontrar los productos de la mejor calidad en el mercado, a unos precios increíbles, tienen una gran variedad de productos para las necesidades de sus clientes.
Grecia S.
Sephora is better in the beginning of your makeup career. You only get benefits if you're full time. the gratis is great! more advance traing would be nice The company is a bit to focused on customers and not on the employees. Without happy employees there are no happy customers. It is a domino effect. Employees need to feel more appreciated.
Malia A.
A great high end store with everything a girl could dream of ! , horrible for my wallet but so good for everything else in my life haha Sephora is great for giving free samples when you need it and amazing at helping you find your perfect match of foundation!
Caelen K.
Brooklin, ON
I love Sephora as a store, the vast array of products are great and being a VIB rouge definitely has its benefits (i.e.: free shipping, perks, etc.) I especially love ordering online with their super fast shipping and free samples... the only downside is that I find that some of their employees (maybe just in my location) can be quite harsh, which makes the experience a little less fun, but other than that, one of my favourite stores!
Candice R.
Have always had such a positive experience both instore and online. Customer service is top notch and they really go the extra mile to ensure that you receive the best products. The price point is a bit "spendy", but the quality is fantastic.
Bekki B.
Saint John, NB
I love how every sephora is a little bit different, so when you're a in a town with more than one store, you actually get a variety, so it's nice. The staff are always more than willing to help, and when they get to know you, they make an effort to show you things they think you'll like, not just whatever the flavour of the month is.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?