- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is a great store because they have such a range of products. They have testers for everything so you can swatch or get a feel for the products . They will also give you samples for most things so you can try things out before you spend your money. If you do buy something and if it's the wrong colour or you just don't really like it you can always return the product which is really nice.
For starters, the staff's makeup is always amazing. I like how there's testers so you don't have to guess what foundation shade you are. The staff at the Sephoras I've been to are very helpful and friendly. And it is my favorite place to buy makeup.
Opinion of my girlfriend that uses this brand a lot. Generally she always chooses this in the middle of so many always ask the reason and she replies that the quality is better ..
I love Sephora it is my favorite place to go or website to browse. There is a certain degree of quality and service that I have come to expect from Sephora in store that far exceeds any from other department store and what I love about Sephora is that there isn't imposed gender roles they hire male workers, not just for the fragrance department it is a nice change and the way the others stores should move as well.
Living in Australia, it can be somewhat difficult to purchase high end makeup products. Sephora is one of the best online beauty stores that I purchase from very frequently. The customer service (online & via phone) are always friendly and helpful.
Bought the Ahava cream recently at Sephora. I have extremely sensitive skin and all creams with oil i cannot use. They suggested this product, it's an Israeli product made with dead sea minerals and it, s the best hand cream and. Body lotion I have ever tried. My skin is. Soft and it does not feel icky and oily, and the scent is amazing as well.
Great store for makeup, tools, and brushes. I will no longer buy a styling tool anywhere else. Sephora has a great return policy, especially when you are a VIB loyalty member. I had a curling wand break over a year after I bought it, and couldn't find the receipt. They were able to look up the purchase in my VIB account and replace it with a new one!
Sephora is my go to always in regards to makeup. Makeup can be rather expensive sometimes, but it works amazingly and last a good amount of time. There are so many selections and it is great that you can always get samples if unsure about a product.
There are variety of many products, I love it because you can do swatches, of any brand, in Mexico there are few stores in sephora, but there are several brands, they look great the make-ups, they are a little high prices but it's worth the purchase
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos